producers/rappers who want to start group on Soundcloud to promote/Critic eachother.

MiguelTym

Im looking for some rappers and producers that are serious about what they do, and want to promote each other and tell each other whats missing or what they liked about the others songs. Also collaborating.

Lots of People have gotten more exposure in a group, example; Wu tang clan, Outkast and Goodie Mob, Odd Future, The Roots

Comment below if you're interested

Hey guys am interested in this am from the UK my studio set up is going to be set up around the 20th of april would love to work with you guys and share music.

Hey man Im also interested. Although I must admit that I haven't been producing for too long. So any feedback from others would be great. I've been in bands and playing music since i was 12, and i am very serious about a career in the music industry. Currently artists collectives are doing well and are great way of making great music as well as exposure, and I would definitely love to start a collective. Anyway let me know man.

yeah sorry i took a while to get back. I'm in music in school too and I've been having to practice a lot for tryouts in Studio Jazz but give me a link to your soundcloud

Imma keeen if I make the cut. My stuff ain't super hip-hopesque, but I would love some rappers on it.

See link below :)

Last edited:
Are you planning a production group/label or just a team of producers and artists to clique together. For me personally, I would need to know if who I'm working with plans on or already performs live, has royalty distribution situated as well as an overall business plan for the entire unit. If you just want to tie our strings together then my question will be more of "How will royalties be split?" "How will you promote my music and how will you promote yours?"

I'm definitely interested but these are some questions I have personally that I will need answered if you'd like my full attention. Feel free to reach me directly at: Dame.Smiff@Gmail.com If you'd like to reach me and send me some more details.

Also, If you'd like to hear some of my work, here are some links:

Music | DameSmiff

Are you planning a production group/label or just a team of producers and artists to clique together. For me personally, I would need to know if who I'm working with plans on or already performs live, has royalty distribution situated as well as an overall business plan for the entire unit. If you just want to tie our strings together then my question will be more of "How will royalties be split?" "How will you promote my music and how will you promote yours?"

I'm definitely interested but these are some questions I have personally that I will need answered if you'd like my full attention. Feel free to reach me directly at: Dame.Smiff@Gmail.com If you'd like to reach me and send me some more details.

Also, If you'd like to hear some of my work, here are some links:

www.DameSmiff.BandCamp.com

Back