producers/rappers who want to start group on Soundcloud to promote/Critic eachother.

sounds good to me, but if y'all are producing trap my critic is gonna suk cuz i dont like trap
dont really understand how your planing on doing this but my soundcloud is in my signature

I'm a producer and rapper, I go by the name of Atlas, and I'm working on my debut mixtape called Snake Chamber. I'd love to get in a group and get some collabs/features going. Send me a message, bro.

Are you planning a production group/label or just a team of producers and artists to clique together. For me personally, I would need to know if who I'm working with plans on or already performs live, has royalty distribution situated as well as an overall business plan for the entire unit. If you just want to tie our strings together then my question will be more of "How will royalties be split?" "How will you promote my music and how will you promote yours?"

I'm definitely interested but these are some questions I have personally that I will need answered if you'd like my full attention. Feel free to reach me directly at: Dame.Smiff@Gmail.com If you'd like to reach me and send me some more details.

Also, If you'd like to hear some of my work, here are some links:

www.DameSmiff.BandCamp.com

Pretty damn valid points!

Sure, I am always in need of someone's objective opinion that will be to speak truthfully on where is am musically.

Oh yeah my SoundCloud.com is under ryan-griggs-11 and ryan-griggs -2

Last edited by a moderator:
Back