A Producer Said My Flow Needs Improving, Ya'll Tell Me What Ya'll Think?

K

King of Kings

What's good fp peoples, I have been rapping and produceing music for some years now. I had met this producer named T.g., through his friend Blu Print Kid on here known as Wals Kronkite lol, we was working together and I was creating my album for the past year or so. Last nite I was talking to him and was told that my flow was wack and that I was too, I wanted to know what can I do to improve my flow and/or unless he has his head up his ass. I think I'm a good rapper/ emcee so, I don't think I need improvement much except for using inners and multi's more.

www.myspace.com/freddiecrookz

www.thatshiphop.com/freddiecrookz

Re: Flow Needs Improving,...

Yo, whattup homie,

Just like anything else in life, it takes time to master and possess skills. To be quite honest with you, there are a lot of accomplished (or so-called accomplished) cats that are out there gettin' mad rotation and are WACK AS HELL! Let's face it, there are true trend-setters, and there are band wagon riders. What I'm sayin' is, whether writing or spittin', work within your on personality - DO YOU HOMIE, PERIOD! There are few that qualify as legit critics and many haters in this game, so walk to the beat of your own drum a'ight? Peace.

yeah dont let a producer say your not good enough...he just makes the beats, if he dont like your sh1t then mess with someone else, it depends on how you feel about your own sh1t aslong as your not over the top with it and think your the best, liac said it best as in do you, not what a producer wants you to be

At the end of the day it doesn't matter if a producer tells you that you flow is wack.. It's all about how can you take criticism from anyone period.. Because you're going to get a lot of it anyways.

Back