im sportin swords on my sleeves becuase im dressed to kill,
and im inside of your head like a fukin dentist drill,
expensive as electric bills, annoying as a canker sore,
Xbox and play my verbal skills 360 on you wanker wh*res,
Bud whut do you take me for i got ammo on my gun rack,
and ill split your azz quicker then your own butt crack

Last edited:
that was pretty weak, doesnt even merit a reply

you really need to improve on your flow and make your rhymes more advanced cos thats some nursery rhyme ****.

let me show you suttin.

Im gon play Bud cheesy like i sneezed in a kazoo
i got more lead then mattel you got less soul then a baby shoe,

^the second line is good but doesnt flow with the first very well, all your rhyming is shoe/zoo...WTF is bud cheesy.

so ima show this kid that im sick as the stomach flu,
and i earned my "turn" to be "hard" like a metal screw,

^wordplay was really basic on the second and on first, the first line was again rhyming shoe/flu - weak and basic

My playa skills are widespread like wedding confetti,
you couldnt see double D's if you was watchin Ed,Edd,& Eddy,

^ the first is ok, not great but the second was whack, Ed Edd and Eddy would be triple E's

My rhyme styles deadly in arms reach like a parking break,
your azz is all sweet so men love to pound your birthday cake,

^again parking break and birthday cake dont rhyme...cake and break do. too basic. these lines were terrible. whackest so far

burn Bud at the stake like ribeyes on George Foreman grills,
stop you from being born like 24 absorbed abortion pills,

^im already born, kinda weak, but best rhyming so far

im sportin swords on my sleeves becuase im dressed to kill,
and im inside of your head like a fukin dentist drill,

^ that would be inside of my mouth not my head

expensive as electric bills, annoying as a canker sore,
Xbox and play my verbal skills 360 on you wanker wh*res,

^Weak, that second line was appauling.

Bud whut do you take me for i got ammo on my gun rack,
and ill split your azz quicker then your own butt crack

^ again not bad but your only rhyming rack and crack

you need to improve majorly before speaking my name and stop using rhymes as basic as you are, my worst verse is better than that ****. It doesnt even merit a reply verse. R u mad i served you in that battle?

dont worry your improve in time.

fool

haha my first punchline bitten....:D

jp, i don't think ebeef is going to really settle anything though. We just gotta keep it moving!!!

"My playa skills are widespread like wedding confetti,
you couldnt see double D's if you was watchin Ed,Edd,& Eddy,

^ the first is ok, not great but the second was whack, Ed Edd and Eddy would be triple E's"

accually bud no it wouldnt, double D is wut they call one of the characters (i believe Edd) and that sh1t was fukin funny, haha, retard. and i believe Gutty was usin that in reference to titties which is even more funny cause since ur so anal, u probly really havent seen too many tits, its ok...accually its kinda weak but anyways...that sh1t was pretty funny i think, keep it up Gutty!

AND Y THE FUK DO U ALWAYS SAY YOUR WHEN UR SUPPOSED TO SAY YOU'LL, ITS YOU'LL, GOD DAMMIT!! LOL hahaha, i dont know how many times ive seen u do this-

"dont worry your improve in time."

say it to urself fool, dont it sound like somthin Scooby would say? hahaha "Dont worry your imrove in time, Rooby-Dooby Dooooo"
LOL

Last edited:
lol, this is funny, i wasnt implying that i was "calling" you out, and ed,edd, and eddie, yea they call one of them double d and i was implying titties, and saying im gon play bud cheesy, meaning im gonna play you with my words because u chessy, i dont know dude, i wrote this at work, and to be honest , you dont give credit to anyone but urself,

and thanks DZUBZ, you got my double d line

I dont give credit to anyone but myself?

i think theres a few emcees on here that will disagree, ive sent pm's to people i rate. Just because your not on the list dont get it twisted and think that i dont give credit to anyone

tbh, 90 percent of writers on this site are whacker than serial masturbaters.

That edd line is still whack. I aint seen the show im from uk. Even tho its been explained it is still a whack, simple punch.

Ive seen alot of tits infact im arguing with a pair of them on the internet at the moment.

Stop using your work as an excuse for your whack ****. Its no better than anything ive seen you drop.

Im not the one that needs to improve, im still waiting on someone to even nearly beat me on here. Thats not egotistical thats just real.

p.s it would be 'you couldnt see double d' not 'you couldnt see double d's' there isnt two characters called double d is there? no...didnt think so.

This doesnt merit a reply and Dzubz is just as whack as you. Id give you 2 bars each and your both history.

Go work on your writing techniques and call me out when you have a slight understanding.

pz

wow ur cocky dude, and u just contradicted yourself. You have told me before that you understand stuff americans spit and we should understand you. NO!!!! This is one prime example. And you are so cocky dude, do you really think that rapping is all about multies and wordplay, NO!!! Its also about how you spit, your voice, your rhythm, etc. So all this silly wanker riff raff your spittin doesnt even matter, i listened to your david bowie spread on a beatles cracker lookin azz whack azz recorded stuff, and ive played it for many of my friends. WE ALL LAUGH! We laugh because alot of americans laugh at the way you's guy's talk, its hilarious. Their are americans who talk like that here in the states, we call them people with speech impediments, or just simply retards.

You want a real battle, then DO A REAL BATTLE, and record your wanker voice, your swag on the mic is awful, maybe its not me that needs to improve my lyrics, its you who needs a voice transplant so you dont sound like a little london BEOTCH. Now i hope that was enough to push you to do ur little london diss towards me so we can have a real competition.

You coud call up Dr.Dre to make your beat and produce your track, and ill use one of my beats THAT I MADE, record it myself, master it myself, and i guarentee it would be a hotter track.

Dude Bud Bunner(laugh my aZz off, "its a jamaican term" Beotch!, your not jamaican, ur jawankan) but anyway Bud, you are really full of yourself. I never posted this stating that im better then anyone, this was simply something i wrote about you and posted it, end of story. And also quit trying to be so nice and humble, saying ill improve with time. NO SH!T mutherFU**Er, theres always room for improvement, and i dont need ur jawanken azz to tell me so or teach me.

You ever been in a real battle Bud? I used to host a battle show here in my state in good ol usa, we did it once a week, and you would not have made it with those beasts, they would of laughed you off stage.

Get off urself Bud and go audition for the next Austin Powers movie

Gutty502 said:
wow ur cocky dude, and u just contradicted yourself. You have told me before that you understand stuff americans spit and we should understand you. NO!!!! This is one prime example. And you are so cocky dude, do you really think that rapping is all about multies and wordplay, NO!!! Its also about how you spit, your voice, your rhythm, etc. So all this silly wanker riff raff your spittin doesnt even matter, i listened to your david bowie spread on a beatles cracker lookin azz whack azz recorded stuff, and ive played it for many of my friends. WE ALL LAUGH! We laugh because alot of americans laugh at the way you's guy's talk, its hilarious. Their are americans who talk like that here in the states, we call them people with speech impediments, or just simply retards.

^YOUR A FAGGOT! PULL YOUR DICK OUT YOUR KIDS ARSEHOLE AND GET A LIFE. IM ALREADY MAKING MORE MOVES THAN YOU OR ANY OF YOUR FRIENDS SO **** YOUR OPINON. ITS FUNNY HOW YOU DIDNT SAY THAT **** ABOUT THE TRACKS BEFORE, YOUR PATHETIC E-HATER. OH IM A CRACKER NOW? THATS RICH COMING FROM A CORNY AMERICAN SITCOM LOOKING MUTHAFUKA, LIKE YASELF. YOU AND MOST OTHER AMERICANS ARE NARROW MINDED, STUPID MUTHAFUKAS AND YOUR JUST CEMENTING THAT THEORY WITH EVERY POST. LAST TIME I WAS IN NEW YORK, I GOT NUTHING BUT PROPS, I BATTLED 4 PEOPLE AND BEAT THEM ALL, AND YES WITH PUNCHES/PERSONALS AND MULTIES. YOUR A ****ING IDIOT, REALLY. ITS SAD. OH AND IF YOU READ WHAT I SAID PROPERLY YOU WOULD NOTICE THAT I SAID I UNDERSTAND AMERICAN **** NO PROBLEM BUT THERE IS ALWAYS GUNNA BE THINGS THEY REFERENCE THAT IM NOT SURE ABOUT BUT IT DOESNT STOP THE ENJOYMENT OF THE VERSE.

You want a real battle, then DO A REAL BATTLE, and record your wanker voice, your swag on the mic is awful, maybe its not me that needs to improve my lyrics, its you who needs a voice transplant so you dont sound like a little london BEOTCH. Now i hope that was enough to push you to do ur little london diss towards me so we can have a real competition.

^WHY WOULD I WANNA BATTLE SOMEONE AS WHACK AS YOU? YOUR NOTHING, HONESTLY, ITS SAD THAT YOU THINK YOU CANT EVEN NEARLY COMPARE TO ME - YOUR PROLLY THE WHACKEST ON THIS SITE AND THATS SAYING SOMETHING. **** YOU, AND **** WASTING MY TIME RECORDING A DISS TO YOU. AND GET LONDON OUT YOUR MOUTH, I KNOW EMCEES THAT WOULD MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A KID IN SCHOOL WITH RHYMES THEN TAKE YOUR KIDS OUTTA SCHOOL WITH NINES. BYTCH!

You coud call up Dr.Dre to make your beat and produce your track, and ill use one of my beats THAT I MADE, record it myself, master it myself, and i guarentee it would be a hotter track.

^ I PRODUCE MY OWN BEATS YOU ****NUT, YOUR BEATS ARE SWAGGER THAN YOUR LYRICS...AGAIN THATS SAYING SOMETHING.

Dude Bud Bunner(laugh my aZz off, "its a jamaican term" Beotch!, your not jamaican, ur jawankan) but anyway Bud, you are really full of yourself. I never posted this stating that im better then anyone, this was simply something i wrote about you and posted it, end of story. And also quit trying to be so nice and humble, saying ill improve with time. NO SH!T mutherFU**Er, theres always room for improvement, and i dont need ur jawanken azz to tell me so or teach me.

^YOUR WASTE...ITS SAD THAT A GROWN ASS MAN HATES ON SOMEONE THEY DONT KNOW ON THE NET. PATHETIC. I FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR KIDS. ALOT OF THE SLANG YOU TALK IN AMERICA STEMS FROM JAMACIAN PATOIS, LEARN FAG.

You ever been in a real battle Bud? I used to host a battle show here in my state in good ol usa, we did it once a week, and you would not have made it with those beasts, they would of laughed you off stage.

^ IVE BATTLED AMERICANS AND UK HEADS, IVE ALSO BEEN ASKED TO TAKE PART IN WORLD RAP CHAMPIONSHIPS - JUMPOFF BUT I DIDNT GET A PARTNER IN TIME, MAYBE NEXT YEAR THEN I CAN COME OVER THERE AND ROAST YOU...

IMMACULATE, THESAURUS, IRON SOLOMON ETC... < PUNCHES/PERSONALS/MULTIES...GETME?

Get off urself Bud and go audition for the next Austin Powers movie

^SEE THATS THE PATHETIC **** IM TALKING ABOUT...

YOUR NOT WORTH A SQUIRT OF PISS...

P.S IF U HATE LONDON SO MUCH STOP SAYING WANKER. ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT GIVE THE WORLD THE PERSPECTIVE THAT ALL AMERICANS ARE RETARDED

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, oh keep london out my mouth? FUK LONDON!!! WANKERS!!! And im not doing this for myself, im doin for everybody becuase u act like your the hottest thing out. Honestly i want you to leave FP, for good. Your cocky and an azzhole.

Oh yea, and pull my dik out my arsehole? Wow i guess what they say is true, Uk people are illiterate, no i take that back, cuz i have a couple uk heads that im cool with,

Gutty502 said:
wow, oh keep london out my mouth? FUK LONDON!!! WANKERS!!! And im not doing this for myself, im doin for everybody becuase u act like your the hottest thing out. Honestly i want you to leave FP, for good. Your cocky and an azzhole.

Oh yea, and pull my dik out my arsehole? Wow i guess what they say is true, Uk people are illiterate, no i take that back, cuz i have a couple uk heads that im cool with,

i said pull ya dick outta ya kids arsehole, read bytch.

Its not uk people they think are illiterate, its americans. The whole world thinks that **** and people like you are the reason why...i feel sorry for other americans.

I dont know what other people want me to do. You only started hating after i served you. Im allowed to be cocky cos its truthful, your whack. I started off trying to help people, you saw that when u commented on the guide. But people are too hard headed on here so i thought **** it ,if you cant help them, school them. People that know what there talking bout have noticied that i have schooled everyone ive battled.

i know im no where near the hottest thing out but i KNOW for a fact that im alot hotter than you or than your ever likely to be with the attitude you have. I can show you when ive been beaten in battles and give props to the person who beat me but no one has come close on here so far. I know im not the hottest but i know when im hotter than someone.

Just a word of advice to both of you...

If you want your forum arguments to be somewhat credible, try capitalizing your sentences and using proper punctuation. It really helps to get across the fact that you are indeed arguing an intelligent and evaluated point that has merit enough to BE argued, otherwise it just looks like you're a couple of kids mashing the keyboards at eachother.

Bud Bunner said:
i said pull ya dick outta ya kids arsehole, read bytch.>>>ok again, whats an arsehole? its an a s s h o l e

Its not uk people they think are illiterate, its americans. The whole world thinks that **** and people like you are the reason why...i feel sorry for other americans. >>>"Its not uk people they think are ill...ok il stop you there, it would be "it is not >>retard

I dont know what other people want me to do. You only started hating after i served you. Im allowed to be cocky cos its truthful, your whack. I started off trying to help people, you saw that when u commented on the guide. But people are too hard headed on here so i thought **** it ,if you cant help them, school them. People that know what there talking bout have noticied that i have schooled everyone ive battled.
>>>no im not mad cuz u beat me, im mad cuz u put others down

i know im no where near the hottest thing out but i KNOW for a fact that im alot hotter than you or than your ever likely to be with the attitude you have. I can show you when ive been beaten in battles and give props to the person who beat me but no one has come close on here so far. I know im not the hottest but i know when im hotter than someone.
>>>YOUR VOICE IS COMICAL,

Your rhymes are comical, your attitude is comical

I put others down because im not going to lie....they want feedback they get feedback. Simon Cowell style. lol. If your whack then imma tell you that your whack.

ET is pretty nice
SG is pretty nice
Amongst some others

I respect bigwon because he understands ****.

But im not going to hide what i think.

p.s im not american so its arse.

Back