Omg Mods Peep This

• Thread starter Benjamin The Surgeon
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Text battles are a great way to develop as a writer.

Its not all in the delivery at all. Alot of it is delivery but if you deliver whack content then what good is that?

Its 50 percent Content 50 percent Delivery/Emotion and Presence

but we are talking about songwriting and to develop as a writer, text battling is a great way. You learn the technical aspects of writing and how to incorparate them into your style without ruining the content of flow of the verse. You keep active as a writer therefore you keep improving - practice makes perfect.

No-one can argue the above.

mistawest said:
:rolleyes: text battles are lame

its all in the delivery

lol if ure from uk no matter how good of a lyricist u are ...you will never sound as cool as an american....them folks have no swagger..thats why no one from there is popin off

ure accent makes u sound wack...America is the best country when it comes to creating hot music....

Mightaswell join S.A.S.
DipsetEuroGangTheGangsAllHere_MED.jpg

dipseteurope.jpg

these guys are wack jus like the rest of them..if ure from UK and tryin to be a rapper heres a your career :hello:

hahahaha thats funny. that was a pretty blunt post. your not gonna oldback anything are you? haha. im not taking sides on wht you just said tho :-)

anyways, BigWon and Planet Hits are right. in agreement

mistawest said:
:rolleyes: text battles are lame

its all in the delivery

lol if ure from uk no matter how good of a lyricist u are ...you will never sound as cool as an american....them folks have no swagger..thats why no one from there is popin off

ure accent makes u sound wack...America is the best country when it comes to creating hot music....

Mightaswell join S.A.S.
DipsetEuroGangTheGangsAllHere_MED.jpg

dipseteurope.jpg

these guys are wack jus like the rest of them..if ure from UK and tryin to be a rapper heres a your career :hello:

Slick Rick.

Ignorant SOB.

Bigwon said:
now that's an idea!! But i really think this forum could use at least a little bit of the mod it needs, would you agree? I mean maybe post a sticky like "READ THIS" and lay down some guidelines to what, and what you won't accept as a post.

And i don't agree that we need mods for text battles....it just doesn't need it, as this site really isn't focused on all of the whole battle concept (as you can tell) it's really just a place for people to drop whatever they want to drop. Like the cypher thread there had it's thing going, it kept all of the non-topic, random lines in one thread.

well... what i think this section needs is, as i might be able to say it... Content that can help the individual that comes on here in the first place to grow as a writer.

-Like maybe a pointer guide (that explains the whole shibang) stickied at the top as reference(like bud's guide).
-Maybe a place we can start discussing this whole concept of audio cyphers.(thats a great idea)
-and a "read this" for what you will, and will not tolerate...

ahhh...im not gonna add to the arguement, i think enough points were made from each side...

Yea it is a dope idea.

I'll think of something. Sticky a thread or something...

ban a few idiots. :monkey:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back