Newgod: 9 Lives Album, Need Reviews,

Newgod

I am Newgod I write and sing rap songs, not pro just for fun, I am currently working on my album named 9 Lives, I have 14 albums and 25 mini albums and extensions over 600 songs, I am not pro and I don't even take my rapping really seriously I write non rap songs as well,,
so here are some of my song lyrics,
let me know what you think about them

Track - All Over Again
Album - 9 Lives

I know what it feels like to Fall, to be destroyed to lose it All, but life can only go forward there is no way you can go Back,
We have all been Through dark places, that’s True, when every road you take ends with a Wall, come under Attack,
From all over, when we Lose love and everything around Confuse us, the colors go dim and the world looks grey and Black,
When you are always Screaming at everyone always Tense and everything you say don’t make any Sense, when you lose Track,
For a second you feel like you escaped this hell but you realize you were Dreaming, wake up in the same hell, and you Lack,
The confidence to Break free, to Shake it off you, when causing yourself Pain becomes the only way to stay Sane, and the Stack,
Of your problems keeps getting Bigger and can’t understand you can’t Figure out how to solve them, and decided to leave so just Pack,
Your bags and go far Away, try to forget the things your parents used to Say, Everyday, can’t think can’t sleep you become an Insomniac,
This is not just my story, this is what you all have faced, and so did Ali, Mark, Robin, Jason, Stacy, June, Mick, and Jack,
I tried to be different but they seems to Reject that, they don’t even have my name on their friends lists last time I Checked that, I have lost love, money, friends and Respect,
They want me to function like a Robot, function without a Thought, like I aint Got a brain or a heart, that’s what they Expect,
But that’s aint gonna happen, coz I aint giving in to this mess that I am living in, yeah I made a lot of mistakes, but now its time to take a Correct,
Step, I have lost so much I almost got nothing left, but you should value what ever little things you have and you always gotta Protect,
That, there are people who just want to Hurt you, leave you in Dirt, Use you, Abuse you, they can never be your friends you need to check and Detect,
That, even though you got couple of starches, even though you are broken into a million pieces, you got to get up and Collect,
That, and when you are on a road to Recovery, on a journey of self Discovery, people will keep the negativity up you just gotta Neglect,
That, just keep working and,,,,,

When you lose the one you love most
Start all over again
When you think you are lost
Start all over again
When you know there is nothing to live for
Start all over again
And when you have nothing left
Start all over again
All over again,

I have spend a million Days trying to find new Ways to beat this Mess its like playing an endless game of Chess, feels like Paralyze,
You do your Best and yet can’t move and the heart just keeps beating in your Chest, can’t Rest and you are running out of Supplies,
Your friends don’t answer your calls and when you see your own little sister on the road, she just walks past like she don’t even Recognize,
You, and life behaves like a psychiatrist and treats you like a mental patient constantly manipulating, trying to Hypnotize,
You, when life does not make Sense and the world around you is covered in a Dense Fog, when all you hear is abuses, negativity and Lies,
When you are Unsure of your future and you can’t find a Cure for yourself, when fear takes over and your own face in the mirror Terrifies,
You, remember you are not alone, coz I was there too, its time to escape your own prison, so make your own key its time to break out and Rise,
Life never stays the same and it does not matter how hard the maze is, there is always a way out, life goes through extreme lows and Highs,
You may have made mistakes but every one does that, just have to forgive yourself and move on, you won’t be small if you accept your flaws and Apologize,
It will make your better, you got hit by a Tornado and an earthquake, but you can’t give up, its time to rebuild, Re Organize,
It will take time to make real progress, coz progress is a slow process, but if you work hard you can turn ever tide and Stabilize,
Your life, so you fight to survive, fight to destroy this darkness, seek out the light, never stop climbing and always keep your eyes on the Prize,
And for your enemies they wont stop, until you put them down on the ground, they have been winning for too long now its time to take your skills and Weaponize,
Them, coz you got many long To-Do lists, if your guns run out of bullets, throw them down and use your Fists, take Risk and do what you have to Fix,
The situation, when you decide to stand up to your enemies, they will run out of weapons, ammo, man power and cheap Tricks,
Coz there will be no stopping you, coz they can’t Defuse you, Refuse to respect you, no matter what they Use, war or Politics,
And even though they won’t be able to handle your Heat or never Beat you they will keep trying coz this world is full of fools and Lunatics,
So promise me you won’t stop fighting and I will be there with you, its time to leave your past behind and pick up the Bricks,
Coz we have to build our own empire and we are starting All Over Again,

When you lose the one you love most
Start all over again
Start all over again
Start all over again
Start all over again

Track - Damages - Burn and Bury
Album - 9 Lives

I was burning my past all Night,
I am burying bodies coz I won the Fight,
In the end I guess that’s all I will do
Live, Love, Die, Rise, then
Burn and Bury
Burn and Bury

Last Night something happened to me, something that I don’t fully Understand, but this morning as I Wake,
Up buried in ash and Sand, I realized it was the same old Phase, no more same old Days, and I don’t need any Make,
Up to hide my scars, coz I am proud of them, and I am proud of my Love for you Nina coz it was real, I’m proud of our Break,
Up too, Emily said “No matter what happens I will always be with you”, Nina said “I Love you Drake”,
Huh just a bunch of Lies from a bunch of Flies, coz they left without saying goodbye, took me sometime to realize my Mistake,
I tried be human, believed in emotions, lived by my Heart, should have realized from the Start that none of it was real it was all Fake,
But its alright coz its over now, although I’m Shattered, into a trillion pieces, Shattered and Scattered, all over the world, I’ll just have to Remake,
Myself Piece by Piece, no more Peace, I am done being Nice, I am the Ice Man now, I will freeze your heart, I’m gonna Retake,
Me life, don’t stand up to me coz I am ****ing Ruthless, fight with me and I will leave you Toothless, coz I just don’t Care,
Who you are, or who you Know, where you come from and where you Go, always had the guts and I Dare,
To take things head On, yesterday couple of fools started a fight with me and their heads were Gone, excessive blood Loss, but that Was for a Just Cause so it’s Fair,
So get ready to be Decimated, burned down buried alive and be Hated, just like you Hated me, so Prepare,
To live your worst days, and Fight through your worst Nights, coz that’s what I have been doing till now, tonight I Declare,
War on this world, its your turn to live my life, let’s see if you can take it, make it out like I did, through this hell and Despair,
Yeah you were too busy to notice that things just came back full circle, and I don’t have any reason to Spare,
You, coz you were just the Same, played on their side, thinking it was just a Game, won’t do any good now I aint trying to Scare,
You, but I’m about to unleash hell, and I am brining down everyone tonight, everyone God, Demons Kings and Dukes,
And there aint no going back, coz you can’t stop me even if you rain down Nukes,
On me coz I…

Burn and Bury
Burn and Bury
Them in the Ground, you cant stop me even if you rain down nukes on me, rain down nukes on me,

That’s right I am ****ing Tired of Dragging myself, this might sound like Bragging, but its real, and Kross you are Fired, coz I am Raising,
The bar higher than the Moon, and things will change they will get better Soon, what you thought was my curse was actually a Boon, and I feel Amazing,
I don’t Need you love, you were always filled with Greed, so you can go your own way, and I’ll follow my Creed, I’ll keep living all guns Blazing,
I am making Changes, making my own Rules, making my own Tools, coz I have to work my way out of this mess that you left me in, I am done Chasing,
My demons Burning and burring them, there was a time when I tried Turning the Tides and all Sides to right but that was just a Phase in,
My life, just like all the bad things in the world end good things come to end too, I no longer wish to be in your good list, and I won’t try to make my Place in,
Your heart too, and I am not gonna run, not gonna Hide, got no one to Ride with, I have come too far, I realized too late that you were Playing but **** you I am not your PlayThing,
And I am Paying you back what you gave me, when everyone in the world wants you dead, you will get some idea of the situation that I am Facing,
Don’t try to hide behind the words “You Don’t Care” coz actually “You Wont Dare” to take me on, I have a list with your name on it, and I’m Erasing,
The names as I’m Razing the lives of those people, so you can keep playing the cool kid, pretend that you are better than me coz I am gonna be the Terminator,
Keep running Around the world, and keep taking A holes like you down to the Ground, if I ever come across that ***** Nina again I’m gonna Terminate Her,
Coz that’s what you deserve, not love but vengeance, I don’t know why every time I start fresh I always end up in a Mess, I Guess its fate just a matter of time coz sooner or Later,
My best friends turn to my worst enemies, just as I get closer to the top things change, and the very people who admire me turn against me, now everyone wants to be my biggest Hater,
Kross you are just another selfish freak, you always talked about loyalty and honor but when things went south, you just abandoned the ship, you are dead for me just another Traitor,
Huh I will just Remove you from my life and the second I do that things will Improve and you can keep screaming keep asking a billion questions but I don’t have to Prove it to you that I’m Greater,
So go ahead do what you do Best, but in the end you will end up like the Rest, fail the Test, just be another loser like everyone else who ever Discussed,
Me negatively, criticized me, compare me to a Loser, said I’m just a microphone Abuser, I don’t care coz I can’t explain how much you all Disgust,
Me and while you were sleeping last night I was,,,,,

Burn and Bury
Burn and Bury
Them in the Ground.

.........When you lose the one you love most
Start all over again
Start all over again
Start all over again
Start all over again
All over again....

Great lines, Carry on! Best of luck for your next album! :)

Back