Nated N-Things

N

Nated N

[Verse 1]
Yeah,Look its hard to find the right key without any difficulty'and that brings uncertainty for what the future holds
Now a days I'm focusing on my self-development'people say my work comes across as exstremely relevant
I'm giving it my best but I still remind myself that I'm doing this cause I'm on a quest and I've got no time to rest
They say if you snooze you loose but just don't get jealous if I wear a brand new pare of adidas shoes'people say I'm illuminati related but for everything I own nobody knows how long I've waited
In my life I've had a lot of setbacks in that depressed times I've wrote a few mind-blowing tracks'I've turned my setbacks into getbacks like I love to see you beautiful body flex
Hip-hop means a lot to me cause you could go as far as the eye could see'you can express yourself totally free
Yeah,we all know medicine heals but everyday I'm chasing bigger deals'jealously kills the innocent who isn't aware just take care
Its better to prove myself than to lose myself'I can do both but than you have to cut me in a half
Baby girl you could either take my better half or you could keep me all to yourself
Yesterday I've had a epic day killing people is childs play'I know this rapping game like I'm rehearsing for a role play

Back