my song (Friendship)

R

Renee Reynolds

You'll know who it is,It's your girl to the B to the A to the other B to the Y from the C it's your girl B.A.B.Y.C. It's your girl Baby C.I'm here,I'm ready to tell all those Niger out there that think there friends aint betraying them I'm just telling yall they playing them.I'm telling yall when you're in a friendship it's just like a relationship,when you're in a friendship with a true friend that friend will lead you to your goals but not through a hole and when you're in a friendship with a bad friend that friend will let you smoke crack like 2 pack and let you visit the hoes the most and not letting you go to school to be educated or be apart of a educational crew and at graduation everyone will boo! you and asking who you

(Chorus)
So be in a friendship that will lead you to your goals but not through a hole!!! yeah be in a friendship that will lead you to your goals but not through a hole!!! yeah If your friend tell you if you cry the first time he will cry with you,If you cry a second time he will be there with you but if you cry a third time he will be there you stop you and then he'll cheer you up!!!!!ohhh yeah that's what you call a good friend and that's what you call a true friend!!!yeahhh.So be in a friendship that will lead you to your goals but not through a hole!!!yeah be in a friendship that will lead you to your goal but not through a hole!!! yeah So that's why you should be in a friendship that will lead you to your goals but not through a hole!!!yeahhhhhhhh

Niger forget about your friend that's pulling you back but don't forget about your friend that's pulling you forward Niger do you know the reason for a damn friend well a friend should pull you up when you're F***ing down and always be around that's why you should always have good friends around and you should always be in a friendship the will lead you to your f***ing goals

(Chorus)

So be in a friendship that will lead you to your goals but not through a hole!!!yeah be in a friendship that will lead you to your goals but not through a hole!!!yeah if your friend tell
you this: my friend and that is true,
but the gift was given from me to you.
we went thru moments that were good and bad,
even moments that were happy and sad.
you supported me when i was in tears,
we stuck together when we were in fear,
its really sad that it had to be this way,
but it has reached its very last day.
miles away cant keep us apart,
'cause you'll always be in my heart!!!yeah Niger that's what you call a good friend and that's what you call a true friend

(contact me at 18769122269)

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

I have more songs but before I post them I'll like to know what you guys think

please!!! guys reply on my songs please!!!!!!.Just tell me if it's excellent,great,good or bad PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back