lyricism

Dirty Denzzy

Yeah, yeah, come on out wit tha lame spittin @#%$; can you handle it? Da @#%$ I get ta split ya head in two; da way I strangle u; spit at, kick at, amputate u! U wanna battle? U can't handle my style; Manchil in a promised land? Shut dat punk *** mouth, Dirty Denzzy makes u undastand! Hold this Bitchiz hand; realize it's a man; homosexual tendincies, cocaine caught celeberties, never again defend me fa what I be sayin; I'm just playin; not carin, stop starin; ya betta be preparin for what I be plannin; came in so fast da cops said I ranin; too bad tha slut I just bottled was standin wit tha badges preparin to arrest Dirty D, Dirty Day, Dirty Denzzy be blazin kife weed; til tha cops come ta get me, arrest me, have da public get mad at me and hate me til I'm da numba one bad guy celeberity! Spit game at ya gurl when she be makin I contact with me, havin drinks at tha bar wit me; you gettin scared of me? Lookin me in da eye when you jockin at me! Dirty Dennzy playin womens league, ya outta mine, I'll give you a lead. Ha ha!!

off tha Dirty head
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yo!

My lyrical rap habits have been inhabited by crack addicts;
I'm an addict huffin E wit a profolactic package;
people be sayin Denzzy is on smack n' acid tablets;
I ate so many shrooms,I had ta escape them four rooms;
I ran down tha hallway feelin a fear of doom;
then I remembered that they were only just zooms;
so I told tha first ***** I saw that she ain't gat na flaws;
I said "come on ma, n rub it wit me"
I'm D, the most fluent MC ta eva be seen on digital TV;
Holla when u see me, unless u ***** then fear me;
I need ma man Spud Rova ta break in n' free me;
don't pray for me, I'm always gonna be emotionally unstable;
put tha weed on tha table and pack a fresh bowl;
khustla be a character n' bein a homo is his role;
I hold ma own, I know what I know and what I rep n' respect;
Some of u wack rappers sound like tha Tony Rich Project;
just got a pound n' I'm gonna make a profit of it;
found ya lil sista and I took her virginity n' lost it;
opened tha bottle of JD n' made a nightly deposit;
tha preacher say I have demons in my closet;
actually I have a chronic hydroponic labratory;
where I develop new drugs ta tell my life story;
ma I'm sorry, my glory came gorry;
I killed a man he was a citizen bystan;
I'm usin Em's lines like Stan tha fuct up fan;
but don't misunderstand this education;
or like khustla you'll be a cross dressin sensation;

haha.

fuct.

peace .

you can rhyme but u aint original, sound too much like ur trying to be mr mathers .
Use your abilty in some true lyrics about what u know no drug fuzed hating ranting ya get me?

its all about life
to huslte to survive
to make right
to strive for light
its not about beeing bad
feelen mad
be glad
put your bad thoughts in a zip up bag
its about money and *******
not getten high and layen in ditches
thats for crack niggers
and cold killers
wait i cant say i never felt the trigger
but if i did thats the past
i can only feel remourse
for those faces that i turned black
and for the bodys that i turned coarpse
so i realize that my dayz of thunder
have come to an end and began to plunder
but for now i look for a new way
for today is the day wich will shape my every way
so i give to you what has turned me blue
and only wish these days of hate were trhough

cant hate on that one
da dirty villain

Man, HipHop aint just bout rhyming sh!t together. Ya gotta tell a story, weather its real or not. Its easy to diss but it aint easy to be truthful to yourself. I think thats why not alot of MC's make it big..Look at dmx.Just tellin' his story the way it is, as it happens. Thats what people wanna hear. Sure peeps like Dre are big, and they talk sh!t most the time, but they dont get respect as a mc or for their writing skills.They get respect for their producing skills. All Dres traks have good beats, good bass etc. Same with Eminem. His lyrics are bollocks coz on every record hes ever done, he just talks about himself, his dick, his crew, his mom, hailey and kim. The only thing that makes him good is his beats, and of course because he has one hell of an attitude problem. Pac once said, 'how you think I sold so many records?, how you think I can write the way I do?, coz im true to myself.' Not his actual words but you get the drift. Supose many people find this hard to do , as most wannabe mc's just talk bout themselves and how they the best and they gone kill ya. Its all sh!t, write what you feel,experience,see,fear whatever. as long as it means something to you, otherwise, whats the point? ..

The post above this, well, looks like you just put words together not coz they mean anything, but coz they rhyme. Forgive me if Im wrong.

-DON-

I will not put my rymes on the net because let's face it there are to many jackers who will steal your lyrics if their not copy protected you might spit a good freestyle and some joker on the other side of the map said he wrote and make the dough off it no thank you i like hawkin poeple on the net if i spit my oringal flow too
many biters out there on the net.

what i wanna know is, why is the majority of this **** about violence?

You talk about what you see I grew in florida and new york i seen alot of sh....t go down, too many of my friends took the last ride,if i grew in the burbs i would be will smith but idid'nt now i tell it like it is.You got crooked cops and preachers who like lttle boys rapist prositution you name it i've seen it and i don't bling bling plus i don't live or talk about disney world i don't talk about doing drive byes either.:bat:

The don- mate, u made a huge valid point there, and I agree, but eminem deserves more credit for his rhyming ability. When I first heard the marshall mathers ep I was amazed. Fair enough some of his topics are generally the same BUT he does make some valid points himself about the hypocracy of his critics etc, and he argues his point well. The way he puts his words together are superb. Like you say you go to chat about where you came from, thats why his tunes have the same lyrical elements in them. I wanna see him grow lyrically myself, see if he can get a little deeper, but damn I respect that man with a passion. He has a huge influence on the beats aswell, he is a total perfectionist, him and Dre are a team.

Back