looking for songwriters

officialdh

i need songwriters that are willing to help Tymz Rymz ( a female MC) finish her mixtape.
i've written sevral songs but i need to focus on my own projects
the mixtape is non-profit and the songwriter(s) will get credit for the song and shoutouts in the song

hit me up

[contact info in sig]

ill take a stab at it, be a nice change to write "rap" for a female, i do a lot of rnb/pop stuff for females, but never come across rappers, hit me at gutty502@charter.net and let me know what beats you need songs wrote to

Yo I'll freestyle some thing or write what style is she on mc lyte was my favorite female mc now it's jean grae she is incedible!

both are incredible, have their own style and technique... hopefully she is that caliber as well...you know who else was also good was the queen

Gutty502 said:
ill take a stab at it, be a nice change to write "rap" for a female, i do a lot of rnb/pop stuff for females, but never come across rappers, hit me at gutty502@charter.net and let me know what beats you need songs wrote to
ill hit u up
or better hit me up when u get the chance
dhthaking@gmail.com
and ill send u the instrumental

Struggal said:
Yo I'll freestyle some thing or write what style is she on mc lyte was my favorite female mc now it's jean grae she is incedible!
she's not a gangsta or any of dat [drugs, ho's]

she's doing a lot of comercial songs, gimme your email and ill send u an instrumental and a topic

Last edited:
first i spit a verse like a curse call it magic chance it could get worse black hurse wit a casket body laid deep while they weap cause im leaving pretty much asleep so they know that im not breathing buried 6 feet lifes cold winter seasons flowers blom quick when its spring and theres tweeting

idk if thats anygood but if u wana my e-mail is xxblackbanditsxx@yahoo.com or look up kinluv on myspace.com

yo baby its funkyflow!!!i write lirics but i never wrote anything 4 a female mc and would b kool writing something 4 ya!!!!im a rapper and i got a group called d.r.s crew witch means "dirtee rotten scoundrelz" and also i got a studio called funk@records!so that means that i wouldnt mind if the track i gettin recorded by me!!i live in wales wrexham!!let me no if u r up 4 it(where u from)? holla

ya boy the flash said:
lol, I know but is it like gangsta, political, chill, what?

oh haha
my bad

she likes to do commercial music
cuz since shes still young
she doesn't have too many experiences to talk about
ya feel me??

Back