Lookin for a battle

ya gotta call one person out first, man. that's how it works.

Killa

when i step up ta battle
i procese you like meat from cattle
see sad thangs will never change
only rearrange or stay the same
me a virtual mc creates eternity
stops time for lyrical lines
spits rhymes through your mind
you think your down for mine
one of a kind lyrical nine
you just a weak punk biatch
still sucken a mean dick
you aint down like this
you aint maken it bliss
i rearange, put words in the game
create worlds a fame, maken you tha shame

PEACE OUT

Villain I swear sometimes your two people sometimes, cos sometimes your ok and other times yur wack. You can do better than that!!

kwest chun, yeah I'm in. I can't promise to reply that fast because I have ****loads to do this weekend, but I will respond as soon as I can.

lol

init, same sh-t going on ..
kike chun, or watever u r name is, why dont you post first then who ever you call (which happens to be mattu- 'good luck kike chun, coz you gone need it ...lol)
will reply.or just hit the 'start a rhyme off......' thread ...KID,.....lol :D

you coming along then, or are you still flicking through your Thesaurus?

Sorry duke, I ain't on here all the time... had to bounce to work so I'm just checkin in before bouncin to a party, but you can expect the verse probably by noon tommorrow.

Funny on that thesaurus crack... but I don't prewrite.
"I come off the top like I was going to commit suicide, then changed my mind"
- Copywrite78, Holier than Thou

still waiting... is your "masturbator's-elbow" making it difficult to type?

hahahahahahahaahhahahaha!! u know it mattu!!

I saw Em Cee EL on here the other day but funnily enough he logged off pretty quickly!!!

So then wheres all the front gone now???

Yaaaawwwwnnnnn

Niggas declare battle then turn on their heels.What`s the world coming to? I`m starting to "kwest chun"(question) niggas manhood.Don`t worry son we may be a verbal wolfpack,but any one of us can easily hand you your arses on a platter.I invite any and all newjacks to bring it.We fight fair lyric wars.Don`t be afraid!!!!hahaha

one

ya, he probably chickened out. too bad, cuz I was really eager to make him eat his own fesces for this one.

funny that mattu cos thats a word thats been in the forefront of my mind since they dropped their sh*t aswell!!
I hope they come back!! :bat:

y'all run your mouths like it was a marathon...

Calm the **** talkin... I haven't been able to post cause my work scedual's been too hectic this weekend... sorry about any inconveniences. Real life comes first in my books, not sure about some of y'all...

When I posted this I didn't expect my free time to become so limited in the next couple of days so I apologise... but when it comes up, hopefully tonight or tommorrow.... a couple of y'all will see some verses, trust me :D .

Back