John Cyzycki - The Soloist

Johncyz

Hello all...
I've finally finished a little mixtape thing after about 3 or 4 months of work... I put this into the review section, and got 0 hits, and I know most of the people who visit this section...

Please check out the cd, let me know your thoughts, and if anyone has criticism, send it my way.

http://www.datpiff.com/John_Cyzycki_The_Soloist_Lp.m134449.html

You don't have to download it...just play the playlist if you'd like.

http://www.datpiff.com/John_Cyzycki_The_Soloist_Lp.m134449.html

listening now

so far its pretty dope i like your beat selection, whos your producer or is it just a mix of guys?
you got me wanting to finish my sht up foreal imma go write some verses

Last edited:
listening now

so far its pretty dope i like your beat selection, whos your producer or is it just a mix of guys?
you got me wanting to finish my sht up foreal imma go write some verses

Thanks man...It's just a mix of people from Soundclick. I tried to keep a pretty even mix of slow and fast songs, so that it isn't like alot of artists who have the same exact style over 17 songs, and the cd just feels monotonous and as if the mc is just switching the lyrics out and keepin the same rhythm.

I'm glad I could inspire you lol... if you have anything that could make it better, let me know.

niceness bro! to me the quality of the songs vary, like i can tell which ones were more recent. But overall it's a great effort with some nice tracks on there. My favorites are 'rock the stage', 'rather be with you', 'dinosaurs', 'poker face final', 'epic final'

hope to hear more from you, just keep polishing the style!

niceness bro! to me the quality of the songs vary, like i can tell which ones were more recent. But overall it's a great effort with some nice tracks on there. My favorites are 'rock the stage', 'rather be with you', 'dinosaurs', 'poker face final', 'epic final'

hope to hear more from you, just keep polishing the style!

Thanks man...You will definitely be hearing more from me...
I'll be working on collabos with FunkNSTEIN and MORPHINE ROBERTS soon...

Back