Jazz-Hiphop Producer Needed

Valair

What's good people,
Basically I got my first ep coming out in a few months and so far I've got 2 songs finished for it and my label is pressuring me all the time to finish it asap. Anyway, I finished writing a really dope track a few days ago, it's very jazz/soul and I want a hiphop beat to go with it, unfortunately the 2 producers I'm working with right now don't really understand "HipHop", let alone mixing it with a jazz/soul track. So I thought I 'd come to a producers forum and look for people who share my love for hiphop and jazz and would help me finish this track.

Thank in advance!

Valair

What's good people,
Basically I got my first ep coming out in a few months and so far finished for it and my label is pressuring me all the time to finish it asap. Anyway, I finished writing a really dope track a few days ago, it's very jazz/soul and I want a hiphop beat to go with it, unfortunately the 2 producers I'm working with right now don't really understand "HipHop", let alone mixing it with a jazz/soul track. So I thought I 'd come to a producers forum and look for people who share my love for hiphop and jazz and would help me finish this track.

Thank in advance!

Valair

Yo im intrested i need more info

I really wish I could do a Jazz/Hiphop/Experimental project, but I feel like I'd have a lot of competition because of BadBadNotGood. lol

I've got 2 instrumentals that you may be interested in. One of them is a Kanye West type beat and the other is just generally a soulful hiphop remix. Hit me up with an email and let's get to working

Back