Im a dad today!!!!

bigakizzle

bout ta come fo it bitces
I just had my first child yall...a baby boy nontheless...(i dont think i was ready for a girl!!!) I feel like this is gone make me step my music up a notch...a little more inspriation....anybody feel like their music changed when they had kids?:victory:

yep... u'll have more pleasant ideas... def changed my outlook on life... ur drive mite even increase... enjoy all the frustrations... make sure u change diapers, so u can talk sh*t later when he and his mother grow older...lol... congrats fam... bring em up rite.

da relic

Last edited:
cheers papa! nuthin but blessings for u and yours

Congrats bro, i got two boys now, ones 2yrs old and always trying play with my boards..pc...everything, its cool to just have the little man around and teach him something. they learn quick and there drive will inspire you too, so good luck and do right by your boy.

It could be a good thing and a bad thing for your music. I got two boys and they are more than a handful. It gets frustrating sometimes when you are trying to focus on your music and you have to stop every 5 minutes to make a meal, change a diaper, stop them from destroying s***, answer "can I do this?" and "can I do that?", find out why they're crying, tell them to shut up if their not hurt, whoop some ass, give em a reason to cry, clean up their mess, give them a bath, the list goes on and on.

But, that's only when their mom is at work. When she comes home, it's time for her to take over. but then you have to hear her bitchin a** about what all she's doing and how you need to help out more. You can't win for losing. But you know it's all worth it when you come home and your kids are all excited and screaming "Daddy, Daddy!" Not alot of men can say they get that from their kids.

I just had to learn how to balance everything in order to do my music. I might not do it as often as I would like but I make time.

Congratulations man. My homeboy's daughter was born today too. It's also his first.

T-Vo Beats said:
It could be a good thing and a bad thing for your music. I got two boys and they are more than a handful. It gets frustrating sometimes when you are trying to focus on your music and you have to stop every 5 minutes to make a meal, change a diaper, stop them from destroying s***, answer "can I do this?" and "can I do that?", find out why they're crying, tell them to shut up if their not hurt, whoop some ass, give em a reason to cry, clean up their mess, give them a bath, the list goes on and on.

But, that's only when their mom is at work. When she comes home, it's time for her to take over. but then you have to hear her bitchin a** about what all she's doing and how you need to help out more. You can't win for losing. But you know it's all worth it when you come home and your kids are all excited and screaming "Daddy, Daddy!" Not alot of men can say they get that from their kids.

I just had to learn how to balance everything in order to do my music. I might not do it as often as I would like but I make time.

Congratulations man. My homeboy's daughter was born today too. It's also his first.

Im thinkin maybe ill sound like that in a year or two? it sounds like my dad sounded when i was younger and since you dont know him im assuming all dads sound like that...lol...thanks for the advice bro

B.I.G. (Boyizgood)
From the heart, you good daddy! Now you can leave more than money and things when you go! Teach 'em betta than some of us was taught, and better than some 'ah them. Make shure....If you dont do nuthin else on this planet....you tell 'em you love 'em, and let him know that he can settle for the sky as the limit, but WHY?

From the father of 2 1/2month strong Izrael.
Love. Peace. & Beatz. -Hollinja

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: grats buddy, although i can see music taking a back seat to the childs needs.

congrats dude. do what you have to to take care of the kid, that little guy is number 1 from now on. he's YOUR legacy.

congrats again, i'll drink a beer in your name tonight

Back