I Need Some Help

L

lil-famous

i am 15 i have been recording for the past year now, the person that was recording my songs lost them...i need a fresh start and lately i have not been writing anything good..im looking for some body too help me some songs or give me one of there's..i have the voice and the skill i just need some better lyrics. let me know if your down too help or know any one who will.

thanks
Lil-famous

probably a lack of inspiration. It'll come back, make sure u try and keep on writing. U'll eventually go past that phase.

don't ponder too much on it

im looking for some one too get me going again or even help me write another song, and i keep trying i was last night it just doesn't flow right so i got rid of the songs

Start where you at- i mean thats a good subject there- you lost your songs, you at a writers block or stuck ,not feeling it and you want to keep going. You tried last night but failed so talk about that and how you will bounce back-talk posItive and it can motovate you and someone else. THAT SONG MAY SERVE A PURPOSE TO TOUCH ONE SOUL WHO WANTS TO GIVE UP ON SOMETHING ELSE- MAYBE LIFE...:bigeyes:

Hope this helps-GOD BLESS

Last edited:
Back