I can't be stopped!!!!!!!!

S

Southside

Y'all can't stop me!!!!!!

Ya just aint got it, I got some of my N!GGAZ comin througth so we going ta battle this little wanna be MC site outta here.

Ya catz are gonna get mashed up, wit out a doubt!!!!!

Cryp 4 life, ya fake wanna be nothing's

Yes!!!!!!

yes big ups to ya!!!!!!

We gonna mash up all ya'll wanna be's

Flareward aint got SH!T, ya just a punk nobody and your little crew.

WE TAKIN OVA!!!!!!!!

CRYP 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D

Stay Blue!!!!!!!

Yo we comin througth/
Reppin nothin but blue/
This is for me and you/
Both young tuckaz bustin heat/
Gangstaz lets leave the blood in the street/
Flareward I gotz ya layin dead at my feet/
Your to easy ta defeat/
Nothin wanna be/
I drop a low key/
Gems all ova ya in a row, G/
Ya still wanna go, B/
Cuzz I'm the one thats real/
Bust steel/
I never let ya heal/
And your never feel the way I feel/

Flareward and your crew are Fake little punks!!!!!

Keep it blue dunz!!!!!!!

What is this? The Moron brothers? Rejects from the cast of "Deliverance"? A squadron of Gremlins? Don't wet your pants boys, or you know what happens...:D

Flare's out 'til after Xmas, can't you read? I'll be happy to slap your silly little tushes, but you'll have to do better first or else I'm not gonna bother.

I feel u Mattu these MAPLE LEAF *** punks are talking gunlay and ****T....................let me guess yall are THA REAL

ICYHOT$tuntaz

anyway i think that u are str8t up wack and should get back to playing ice hokey and ****:hello:

peace to tha real :mad: to the fake (Deuce Sratus and southside)

Last edited by a moderator:

I agree with mattu ..I aint seen nothing from you guys to suggest you be the best. And you dont even now me, you never met me before ..so shut the fukc up ..

-DON-

Last edited by a moderator:
What is extremely humorous about these two is that A) South had to go and get himself some back up before he posted again B) those lyrics dropped above to me seem to me like Im looking through the round window in playschool! (if you hicks dont understand It means you basically have the rhyming ability of a five year old and thats being generous) and C) YOU CANT EVEN POST IN THE RIGHT PLACE!!!! Get in the right forum with the right skillz then you might be officialy allowed to try and take on the competetion!! I dont think you got what it takes somehow. You came on here looking for beef, so you got it!!:mad:

Like my man Rasta pointed out, isn't it strange that "they" are never on at the same time, and that they pretty much write exactly like each other?
Someone should check the IP's because I assume human clones don't exist?

I hear u mattu and have you checked out their profiles???????they are all born in 1984 and they all come from CANADA !!!!!! now i might be wrong but it could be that yall are sneeking to the computer rooms at lunchtime and are writting bull**** or its just 1 dickhead that has no friends and tries to make himself look BIG anyway ya rhymes aint worth my bother :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :o :o

peace

and if you are Chattin **** about taking over then go to that thread (u know the 1 that im talkng about and drop ya lil incy wincy spider flows YEAH and i will be happy to rip yall ok)send u fools :cry: to yo moma

What funny is that these two dumb mother ****ers thought they could take over the chat thing. HAHA. Stupid *******, they prolly aint even from the south. Im home grown hyrdo blown from oleans, thats the south, sippi, thats the south, houston, thats the south, atlanta, thats the south. THese punk *** ******* probably from oaky or some sticks. Take your fake *** wanna be gangster **** somewhere else and get your cryp *** gangster **** outta here cause dont no one wanna hear about some fake *** gun toaten thug round here.

Truly your, da dirty villain

come on people play nice hey
we can't all be mcees' hey
lets see what other talents these guys got hey
ice hocky,ice castle construction or maybe kissing some klondike bear azz hey:bat: :D

Tricks!!!!

Y'all can either be one or y'all can be three/
three of you together still can't netcee/
best pawn ya keyboard and go eat a dik/
come to me again/
ya get fuked up three times as quick.

you listening to Snow motherfukas!!!!!

:D

out

Beef??????.....wheres ma sword????

Why ya wanna go and fuked up again/
why ya wanna go and create imaginary friends/
why ya do ya think ya can't take me on ya own/
is it because ya in puberty/and not fully grown/
i excel in battle heat like bacteria in ya dome/make ya doubt yaself until all you spit at me is foam/
i like ya guts kid/ya must like slaps to the face/i'd like ya guts better spead over this place/
yous a national disgrace/but wait ya live in canada/had Snow as ya mentor/homeboy i should pity ya/
as i battle you i feel my skills weaken/ya breath all smelly from the sh-t you be speaking/
battlin katz way beyond ya human vision/watch how i lace these words with intricate precision/
through ya chest cavitity and clean out ya back/
put a tattoo on a head in big words/saying ya WACK/
blowing up my peace saying you rep for the south/when ya really in gimp suit with someone saying..."you suuuure do have a purrretty mouth!.

bit-h:mad:

out

Back