I am a producer, specialized in Trap music, I need rappers in here

Having issues uploading on here, write your email here, I will mail it to you as soon as possible. Thanks.

---------- Post added 12-29-2012 at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-28-2012 at 06:54 PM ----------

Guys please post yo email here, i'ma mail my works to you, got issues uploading on here.

Just put the links... upload them to soundcloud or something... no one is gonna open a rogue mp3 file...

He's gotta get to 20 posts before your allowed to post links on here

Ok guys am back

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

Am back

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

Links loading

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

Wattup guys

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 AM ----------

Reply guys

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

Links loading

---------- Post added at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

Few more posts

i can rap i think i can do it i dont think i know but do you need to write by your self becouse i cant write
sent me pm ?

lmao @ specialize in trap beats. sorry just thought that was funny!! Dont get me wrong some trap beats are hot but do its not a department you want to specialize in how about just music or hiphop!!

Hey, man, I'd totally love to spit some rhymes over one of your beats to see what you think. I currently don't have anything on my soundcloud because I don't have any beats to rap over, but if you're interested, I'd love to work with you.

Back