How to rap like Earl Sweatshirt?

Watch this video, he breaks down one of Earl's verses: Earl Sweatshirt - Whoa (Doris) | Bar for Bar Breakdowns - YouTube

Generally Earl is very influenced by MF DOOM, so if you're gonna study Earl, study MF DOOM, also look at the other artists from Odd Future.

But from what i see his raps come down to his complex rhyme schemes, like MF DOOM.
MF DOOM and Earl both like to try and make everything rhyme, but it's not an un structured rhyming, which is what Eminem does quite a bit, but it's a scientific specific placement and ordering of their rhymes.
That's what i've noticed after looking at their lyrics, but just keep studying them, maybe look at other artists with similar style, and most importantly practice and you will get there.

Every rapper has influences but don't get caught up in studying who their influences are/were as influence, like inspiration, is personal and no two people are inspired the exact same way. Nothing in life, and music, is about shortcuts.

Just try rapping a long to him and maybe you pick something up. If you listen to him a lot you're bound to write stuff similar since its in your mind

hes just talking with a cadence. Nowadays that type of talent is "dime a dozen." What makes him different I guess are his occasional clever lyrics. But there is no hook game.

His structure is just super natural, it really embodies how he is as a person. DOOM is the same way.... Of course study, and get enveloped your influences, but to copy would feel like a copy, for me when I started to write stuff or freestyle just by listening to my favourite MCs I picked up a style of my own through that and it's much more natural, but if I straight up tried to rhyme like them It would really feel unauthentic, but that's just my opinion. I'd say look into poetry and see where he's rhyming in verse, is it always the end of the line? is he rhyming the second word of one line with the fourth word of the second? Just play around with some lyrics.

Back