Have any tips on how to freestyle and write raps?

Zerker00

I've been interested in freestyle ever since I've started to look at some of these Pro Era vlogs and the way they just flow on the top of their heads is just crazy. I've recently search how to freestyle, some of them aren't really helpful. Also every time i attempt to freestyle just pause or say some shit that doesn't rhyme or even make sense. Anyone have any tips that could help me how to rhyme and also increase my vocabulary.

Haha hey man, Im actually new to this site so sorry if I'm doing anything wrong.
But for me, i look at whats going on in my surrounding, whats going on in society. I'm pretty new at recording so I don't really know how to edit and what not, but I have been writing for a while now.
I wrote this song based on what happen in Ferguson and I basically just spat out what i thought about it. Give it a like and share and subscribe if you feeling it.
/watch?v=dyfBfBxL8n8 < Just go to youtube and paste that last part in bro.

I've been interested in freestyle ever since I've started to look at some of these Pro Era vlogs and the way they just flow on the top of their heads is just crazy. I've recently search how to freestyle, some of them aren't really helpful. Also every time i attempt to freestyle just pause or say some shit that doesn't rhyme or even make sense. Anyone have any tips that could help me how to rhyme and also increase my vocabulary.

For me (not that im a pro at freestyle lol) I practice and practice and practice. I usually do it when im driving in the car. Try it eventually youll get better and better. Unfortunately there's no easy way to become good everyone whos good at it started just like us bad at it lol. Also study a rhyming dictionary I do that as well. Repetition is key hommie good luck

Read and write a lot. Listen to music other than rap for inspiration. Listen to more rap. And do Zen meditation; it'l help with spontaneity

Waddup, basically i had this problem back in the day also, just doing it will make you become better it really is like that, just push yourself a bit doin it and if you love it will go smooth. To learn new words and etc, reading books will help, checking dictionairys and checking words online is going to increase your vocabulary by far believe me, thats what ive done and still to this day do. Just practice man, i even used to watch videos on "how to freestyle" & "how to write raps" and the did help, low key. But not much, your going to improve far more if you keep practicing and doing it, even if your just fooling around with your friends or whatever in cyphers.

Back