This goes out to one man!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

Southside

Try and diss me, all ya'll ctaz is fools!!!!

Yo!! 15 inches of blade aimed at your neck/ No respect/ I'm a bounce you like a bad cheque/ I hold your life in the palm of my hand/ Crushin you into little pebbles of sand/ Kid, your out powered and outmanned/ Just look into my eyes of ice/ Pay the price/ If ya look twice/ On the real ya best beware/ Ya aint got no rhymes Flare/ Comin at me and ya still think I care/ If ya wanna compete/ I'll be happy ta bring ya to defeat/ Remember ta keep the blood in the street/

Test that fool!!!!!!

Southside, I'm not trying to make you feel bad, but I don't understand why you post a new thread all the time, instead of steppin' into the rhyme and battle thread for real. Is it because you press 'New thread' or what?

South u cant even post in the right fuKcing place let alone step to flare wiv your boring heard it all before pants rhyme that wont even last a bar..DAMN have u even been reading whats been dropped in the rhyme thread? Obviously not cos you seriously cant see the above as competion if you have been. Im gonna enjoy this. You dont know what respect is man, and ur from canada why you chatting like u from da hood? HAAHAHAHAHA

dont bring canada in this I hear Brits talking gehtto on here before, but i agree with you on southside being a total tool.

Back