Ghostwriting.........................i need questions answered

D

Da Juggernaut

i want to a ghostwriter or a songwriter (to be more specific) cause i got a creative mind but i dont want to rap about these things cause i dont do them but i know if i would write raps for people who do these things they be hits.its a plan i got and i know a few rappers who could use some rhymes i want yall's opinions would it be wrong bein a ghostwriter????? Im not sure if i should go wit this idea or jus forget about what do yall think

Usually a 'ghost writer' is an up and commer trying to make it, but in reality you're trying to become a song writer. Well, in the traditional sense a song writer will preform their song in order to get them bought. If you're starting that is. Dude, honestly being a ghostwriter is a hard position to get in unless you're a hot rapper. But these days theres no money in that, most of the time rappers write their own stuff unless they're a producer trying to rap ;) I'd say keep tryin if you think you can do it but its very hard to get into. later

yeah, man... if you got a creative mind put it to work on something else... for example... instead of writing about guns, drugs, and money in the first person... you can flip it into a story... if you don't rap cuz of your voice, you need to write a rhyme and rehearse it in front of a mirror until you memorize it... after you memorize it, you can play with your voice to find something that everyone feels... the way you deliver a rhyme is more important than what you say... if you can't feel yourself, how am i supposed to feel you, nahmean?? you gotta sell what you're talkin' about... that's all i got, youngin'... i'm out

Last edited:
Personally i think that ghostwriting shouldn't be used, because the composition didn't come from the artists experience.. Just think about the word for a moment "Experience" Your life's story is already written.. Artists just need to put things into context with their lives, BUT..... On another note. If you are a ghostwriter i wouldn't recommend talking about things the artist wouldn't approve of. It takes a lot of hard work and effort to make someone else satisfied with your penmanship.

Back