Ghostwriting and consultation services available.

E.T. Science

Hello,

If you're in need of high quality lyrics at an affordable rate, I am now offering discounted ghostwriting services for any genre.

For every song I write I will provide a high quality reference vocal so that you can properly understand how the lyrics are meant to fit to the instrumental. If the song requires singing, the reference vocal will clearly convey intended melodies as well.

As a ghostwriter, I provide you with a lyric that becomes entirely yours once paid for. This means you have no need to credit anyone but yourself as the writer. If you're not interested in this and would like to credit me as the writer, I can provide additional discounts if you meet certain criteria.

If you already have lyrics, but feel that they need improvement, I can provide that service as well. For a very affordable cost, I will revise your already written lyric without altering the core direction/meaning of it, to make it flow better or even add melody to it. I will also explain why I made the changes so that you can take that knowledge and apply it to the next song you write.

If you're interested in a sample and a price quote for your project, please e-mail me at ET@FreelanceLyrics.com or use the contact form at www.freelancelyrics.com

I look forward to hearing from you,

-E.

Back