ghaw2007's Lyrics

Let It Go

Verse 1
I thought you were interested in me / Now I know it was all in my head / How could I be such a fool? / You were always on my mind / Every though was about you / I was completely wrapped up / My attention for you was more than physical
Verse 2
For some time I've been blaming you / Even though it wasn't your fault / I was angry with you / Now I need to forgive myself / I know I placed you on the spot / Releasing you from me is not going to be that simple
Bridge 1
I am still healing / And I know it will take time to get over you / It was my heart that got me into this mess / And it'll be my brain that will get me out / I need to let go of off starting today
Bridge 2
I am still healing / And I know that I will have to be more patient / My foolish heart got me into this mess / Now I'm counting on my brain to help me out / I need to let go of you before it's too late
Bridge 3
I've got to let you go / I really cannot live like this anymore / I'll focus my attention elsewhere / To me, you are invisible / And when everything's said and done / I know I'll be better off
Chorus
Thoughts of you, I have to let them go / Feelings for you, I should let them go / I just want to be free / Reminders of you, I want to let them go / It's time for me to carry on with my life / Letting go of everything just might make me happier

Written by B. (Wednesday, January 17, 2001) Copyright 2001

Hot Fuss

Verse 1: Lights, camera, action / said it again: lights, camera, action is the name of the game / you better not choke when you're in the spotlight / numerous eyes on you as you're looking hot and tight / the new standard becomes you overnight / collect gold at the end of the rainbow / if you're fresh and fierce

Verse 2: The more things change, the more they stay the same / stop complaining if you're losing at this game / in the land of a thousand things, swallow any pill / and be transported into a realm of truth versus fiction / sanity is elusive in a winner-takes-all atmosphere

Verse 3: Sound and colour as usual distractions / doing deeper mostly involves p**** and p**** / nothing is always safe, risks have to be taken / unless you wrap yourself in a bubble / to become free of decisions and dilemmas / time is of the essence as they say / you can move like a tortoise or a cheetah / or not exist at all

Chorus: Hot fuss and sunglasses / hot fuss and good angles / hot fuss and great drama / everything you can chew on / 24/7 buffet with unlimited credit cards / feasting on saints and sinners / everyone has a different type of hunger

Written by B. (Saturday, October 27, 2018) Copyright 2018

Continuous

Verse 1: You're as unsavoury as caviar and relish / a taste some acquire with glee / while others remain repulsed / I've known you long enough / to see your operatic moods / with jealousy towards colours / you often mimic their appeal / without realizing your own limitations / you assemble traumatic events for entertainment purposes / blocking joy from breaking through the shields of misery / when despair functions as a common virus / it infects everything to the core, slowly and painfully / these are all your heavens / while many are trapped in their hells

Verse 2: Dogs are treated like royalty / placed on pedestals and worshiped / I'm viewed as trash or invisible / with no rights and dreams / hope is just another word / when nothing changes for the better / a pie in the sky with whipped cream / and a double cherry sundae / these are all your heavens / while I'm trapped in my hells

Verse 3: This maze of yours is carefully built / and that is not a compliment / although you will take it as such / with the biggest of smiles / escaping is daring and difficult / staying put is worse on a grander scale / many abhor all your heavens / while being trapped inside your hells

Bridge: You force feed me watermelon / you force feed me fried chicken / you're throwing everything to the wall / to see if it sticks / you're as persistent as a gnat, you never quit / you're always watching, you're always listening, you're always thinking / you are the father of all

Chorus 1: The songs and films are continuous / even during deep, peaceful sleep / we become lesser and robotic / in worlds we're forced to navigate

Chorus 2: The blame and shame are continuous / even during deep, peaceful sleep / we become lesser and robotic / in worlds we're forced to navigate

Chorus 3: The fear and hunger are continuous / even during deep, peaceful sleep / we become lesser and robotic / in worlds we're forced to navigate

Written by B. (Saturday, July 21, 2018) Copyright 2018

Patterns

Verse 1: If you want to focus on taxes and p**** / then by all means, go right ahead / I dream about replicating stars / and moving faster than light and sound / the only way to get out of myself / is to separate from everything I know / if I am built to build / then all things from the ground will be changed / my essence will be released and planted / into the hearts and minds of future generations
Verse 2: If something is wrong, then I'll try to correct it / when I own myself / fear can't be used against me / its shadows are inferior to the dominant light within me / to know and trust my capabilities / is to immerse in wonder and truth / when destinies are viewed as being fables / then the only thing left to believe in is yourself
Verse 3: There's a constant stream of numbers and symbols / floating in the air and covering the ground / if I'm wise enough to understand their patterns / I won't be confused by trends, rhetoric, and all the goddamn lies / there is sanity when things are in order / there is peace of mind when justice is achieved / rejecting apathy is never difficult / I appreciate the sacrifices made for me
Chorus: Not dumb, not lazy, not indifferent / patterns are waiting to be copied / many plans and adventures to come into existence / infinite possibilities surround us

Written by B. (Wednesday, November 21, 2018) Copyright 2018

Moving Up

Verse 1: Close the curtains, lock the door / get naked, be comfortable / everything that is outside will not seep into your core / strength and confidence maintain your foundation of sanity
Verse 2: Cool for stable blood pressure, hot for competition / a sum of past and present attached to flesh and bones / soap and water in abundance / to get rid of some of the damage
Verse 3: The wild and stale will circulate their beliefs and identities / acceptance and peace are not as elusive / as they were thought to be / with more involvement with the sun / you'll discover new and good treasures
Bridge: Mysteries and secrets tangled up, but most don't see / drama and dirt blowing throughout earth / dreams clashing with realities / reconstruction of plans and destinies / weeping and celebrating for the lost and found
Chorus 1: You are moving up and wide / moving away from the ground / moving from lies and tension / you are moving up
Chorus 2: You are moving up and wide / moving away from the ground / moving from lies and tension / you are moving up / moving up and wide / from the ground, from lies and tension / moving up, moving up

Written by B. (Friday, July 20, 2018) Copyright 2018

Looking For Something More

Verse 1: Looking for classy and confidence / to light up the dark of night / waves of drama causing trauma / slowly drowning in the day / escaping circles is complicated / history can be insidious / dormant as the seconds pass by / then disrupting the balance of normalcy / cheap, common are quick fixes / the height of mundanity / mainstream yearns to be rendered blissfully motionless / travel from top of heads to bottom of feet
Verse 2: Danger and disease linger beneath surfaces of pleasure and openness / caution leads to inhibitions / excitement slowly diminishes / removing boxes is complicated / taking risks can be frightening / unknown places conceal faces of the strong-willed and bold / generations multiply as past becomes nullified / mainstream yearns to be rendered constantly secure / protection is at the core of relations
Verse 3: Sound and colour, demanding and dominant / competition is everywhere / winning all that is great is the goal / having nothing is depressing / being appealing is complicated / a struggle between self and others / reclusiveness becomes more of a decent option / mainstream yearns to be exclusively attached
Chorus: We're always looking for something more / more to be fulfilled / it takes on a life of its own / passion is that elusive link to living a great life / once experienced, you'll always want to have it / important in profound ways / emptiness and boredom take hold as soon as it's gone

Written by B. (Saturday, June 30, 2018) Copyright 2018

Living Colour

Verse 1: I just could not stay away / compelled to return / fully, completely colourful / suppression was toxic and foolish / bad ideas have been washed away from brain and body / yesterday will not repeat itself / as I cling to the bright promise of tomorrow
Verse 2: I was anger's prey for a long time / devoured from its force and destructive influence / so innocent and pure from the start / blame and shame now belong to the ones who transgressed / sorrow and pain were stuck between the ears / a virulent mix of many shades of loathing
Verse 3: Heal to teach, teach to be healed / some moments exist for reasons unknown to us / like a puzzle waiting to be completed / patience and a plan are very much required / some pieces are bruised or broken / some remain lost and can never be found / I can only decide for myself / with one life to live, I'm determined to be living colour
Chorus: A life wave has come over me / bringing me to a better side / it's here to save me from the noise of hatred and jealousy / peace, once elusive, is realized / blood pressure is stabilized / discovering the gifts I've reached have all been worthwhile / I'm finally living colour

Written by B. (Friday, June 22, 2018) Copyright 2018

Cake And Pie

Verse 1: Everyone is equal, no one is superior / we all have the same rights / pull yourself up through education and hard work / honest living is good / take advantage of opportunities by turning strife into success / discipline and perseverance are essential to creating a legacy

Verse 2: Equality is an intoxicating fallacy / we were made inferior / in last place, at the bottom / always struggling for limited tokens / some play dumb, some ignore the situation / more damage is occurring / shame and fear are easier to digest / if you believe to be inherently unworthy

Chorus 1: This is not fantasy, this is not a dream / the best of everything you want and need / is in having cake and pie / a daily supply of cake and pie

Chorus 2: This is a living hell, horrifically real / the worst of everything you dread and despise / is in having cake and pie / a daily supply of cake and pie

Chorus 3: Be strong and independent / when magic is always in your possession / you'll be having cake and pie / a daily supply of cake and pie / be wise and vigilant / bodies and traditions are carried away / when you're having cake and pie / a daily supply of cake and pie

Written by B. (Tuesday, January 22, 2019) Copyright 2019

Crash

Verse 1: She is thinking about the masters of the world / all the great and small alike who recognize and bow / from the far east to the low west, and all spaces in between / difficulties in connecting with strange different kinds / some are considered too dark, while others are too loud / the natural fire, fire of the bones, touches everything

Verse 2: He is thinking about the the hustlers of the world / all the great and small alike who succeed and fail / from the dirty south to the rich north, and all spaces in between / difficulties in appealing with traditions of various kinds / some are considered too soft, others are invisible / they share the times, ridicule, scorn and disasters / the artificial fire, fire of the bones, touches everything

Verse 3: They are thinking about endless distractions / all the great and small alike who run off in their minds / from the seesaw temperatures of the center to every unaffected space / the problem of generations continues to be apathy / what is crucial to everybody is glaringly ignored / if the sun is brighter than usual, then tensions will worsen / just like the ground, everybody occasionally needs relief from the heat / the eternal life, fire of the bones, touches everything

Chorus 1: When stillness and silence are interrupted / fear and rage are accumulated / the balance of being is distorted / and we crash into everything sacred

Chorus 2: There is no celebration when blood ceases to flow / only a slow descent into sorrow / the balance of being is distorted / and we crash into everything sacred

Chorus 3: Today is largely the same as years gone by / the confused and cowardly don't want to die / the balance of being is distorted / and we crash into everything sacred

Written by B. (Saturday, January 26, 2019) Copyright 2019

The City of The Future

Everything is good and right / they come here to escape the plight / of the dirty and doomed / there's plenty of vacant rooms / in the city of the future / the city of the future / the city of the future is new

The fall of masks is frightening / it's like a thousand little stings / extracting blood from the prey / and laughing along the way / in the city of the future / the city of the future / the city of the future is new

Marching and chanting with advanced, complex wings / messages are thrown around / beautiful and awful sounds / in the city of the future / the city of the future / the city of the future is new

Rejection can be declarations of wanting something better / like complete autonomy without invisible strings / forging an authentic path in a post-sanity age / breaking through the complicated and restrictive cage / in the city of the future / the city of the future / the city of the future is new

Bodies and wealth have history / like all the lands and every sea / all types of complexities / open your eyes if you want to see / the city of the future / the city of the future / the city of the future is here

Written by B. (Tuesday, March 19, 2019) Copyright 2019

Super Secret Seriousness

Verse 1: Super secret seriousness / prolonging states of confusion and fantasies / when anything goes, no one is to blame / language and actions are all the same / this blend is alluring and distinct / like colours and sounds being tailored made for personalities / from a great factory

Verse 2: Running means you always have to be quick / if you're out of time, then you're left behind / every side yearns to be rubbed the right way / extend your hands to join the ranks of the rising fold / from a great factory

Verse 3: Winter sleep and summer rise / identities of varying degrees / weaknesses will give way to a multitude of strengths / if you think you understand / then you know nothing at all / losers will always complain when they remain the same / like being multiplied in familiar ways / from a great factory

Chorus: Into the darkest vortex of every mind / some are trapped, some are renewed / super secret seriousness

Outro: Super secret seriousness / transformation in timeless ways / to receive you must learn to give / into the darkest vortex of every mind

Written by B. (Tuesday, April 9, 2019) Copyright 2019

The Sweetest Lemon

Verse 1: There are lies and slander creeping into our ears / gossip rises up like dust and settles on our skin / we become discoloured and distracted / wearing a style which is foreign to us / always thinking we're fierce and fab / while the emptiness within doesn't dissipate / we are taught to suppress all that which is true / rising higher is rarely encouraged

Verse 2: Rivers of fear flowing around our hearts / stifling without mercy and reprieve / precious energy being given away / lower heads with subordinate minds / we wrestle with ideals and images / maybe we can be more than our current selves / we are taught to suppress all that which is true/ thinking big is rarely encouraged

Bridge 1: You are fair and genuine, deeply disciplined / knowing exactly what your worth is / all the colours live inside of you, real and vibrant / the only language you speak is life

Bridge 2: You try to plant smiles on every sour face / infusing others with your higher vibes / when the memories of greatness slowly resurface / you begin to innerstand your purpose

Chorus 1: Instead of crawling, I see you soaring / through the open skies and beyond / you are the best / yes, you are the sweetest lemon to me

Chorus 2: Buffy boys and sway girls abound / getting louder with each day / but you are the best / yes, you are the sweetest lemon to me

Chorus 3: Vicious ***** and silly ****** abound / getting louder with each day / but you are the best / yes, you are the best / you are the best / you'll always be the sweetest lemon to me / the sweetest lemon to me

Written by B. (Wednesday, April 17, 2019) Copyright 2019

More Than My Body

Verse 1: When you step outside, I am on your mind / you cannot release me from your memory / being closer to me is what you want to achieve / it goes beyond your dreams, not a simple fantasy / without shame in the way you approach the game / begging, pleading, a whole lot of disruption / a lack of substance in what you are offering / refusing to acknowledge the dimensions of my being / without understanding, confusion reigns supreme / side by side with foolishness and ignorance

Verse 2: I won't conform to your philosophies / by being a puppet or a toy / if you want something easy, create your own Pinocchio / illusions will render you adequately satisfied / I want to experience the sun and stars / something that exist, realness beyond measure / anything fake is a slap in the face / pretending to be naturally pure and whole / without self-acceptance, confusion reigns supreme / side by side with unrealized potential

Verse 3: Language is overrated / silence holds the keys to the mind and heart / if you listen intently / connections are like fruit, necessary and sweet / there are no replacements, no better alternatives / when it's genuine, others are rising with you / gaining through the years valuable perspectives / collecting the jewels in the midst of wild traveling / part of a growing world of awareness and gratitude / chosen to be special, forever unbreakable / without firm belief, confusion reigns supreme / side by side with recklessness

Chorus: I am more than my body / more than my hair, more than my eyes and lips / I am more than my body / more than my nails, more than thighs and feet / I am more than my body / more than my *****, more than my nose and **** / I am more than my body / more than the senses, more than the motions / I am more than my body / more than anything you could possibly know

Written by B. (Thursday, April 25, 2019) Copyright 2019

The Captain

Verse 1: Hostility and artificiality surround us / armours have to be thick and large / if you want to be a phemale / the chains of denials prevent you from exploring / and from asking questions about your nature and beyond / in order to break them, you must return to your mind / to delve into your tones / and release wonders of being / the fragility of commonness is concealed / and when it's finally revealed, the effects will disintegrate

Verse 2: You can use spices and oils for nourishment or talking points / if what they say about talk is true / then your motions should always be new / playing with yourself can be fine if there are limits / and if you do it with others / the lines you draw should be known / the rocks of our lives are thrown into lakes and rivers / sometimes we see the ripples of its beauty and ugliness / it's so simple that it goes over heads and under hearts / lingers in the atmosphere / and becomes known when the time is right

Verse 3: There are purposes to every plan / believe that nothing is without meaning / emotions will ultimately give way to the greater logic / patience will render you still / between moments of pain and clarity / it is the underrated gentle light / its guidance is real and good in every sense / without any lack of fences / going everywhere you reside / it's always in your favour, embrace it / unique to your very own patterns / allowing you to be complete

Chorus: Trust my body and my words / I'm the captain that you crave / terrain is rough and water is high / stand on my shoulders to jump into the sky

Written by B. (Thursday, April 25, 2019) Copyright 2019

Together Again

Verse 1: The last time that I saw you / You had a smile on your face / And a twinkle in your eyes / I didn't forget the way you looked / Since you left, I had been tired / I had been broken / The only thing that I wanted was to be with you

Verse 2: The last time that you saw me / I had a smile on my face / And a twinkle in my eyes / I hope that you didn't forget about me / Since I left, you had been unhappy / You had been lonely / The only person that you needed was me

Bridge: This is the moment I've been waiting for / We are together again

Chorus: We are together again / And we vow to never separate / We spent too much time apart / And now we are reconnecting / I feel like a new person / When you are in my arms / Now that I have found you / I will not let you go

Written by B. (Wednesday, May 5, 2004) Copyright 2004

Out of Control

Verse 1: The other day you made fun of me / Your attitude was disrespectful / So I walked to your car / With a baseball bat in hand / I took a swing and smashed your headlights / You knew I had done it / So you called the police / A week after that I was feeling like a dog in heat / I had to deposit my load before I went crazy / I went searching for an attractive person / Who was more than willing to get me off / I found that person I was looking for / And we did the deed / Hot and raw as if we were animals

Verse 2: On occasion you curse like a sailor / That's only if you're really pissed off / The other times you are mean and crass / Speaking your mind is what you always do / You don't care about the people you hurt / You don't realize that your words are like weapons / They maim and they injure / They jab and they cut / It's like you're fighting a battle against everyone / You feed off arguments / To you, it's a source of energy / Your words do more harm than good

Bridge: Why can't I have more control? / Why can't I be more stable? / Why can't you have more control? / Why can't you be more responsible? / Why can't we have more control? / Why can't we have more power over our actions? / I am out of control / You are out of control

Chorus: I am out of control / I do whatever I want whenever I want / You are out of control / You say whatever you want whenever you want / Ways to reclaim control take awhile / And we are impatient

Written by B. (Wednesday, May 5, 2004) Copyright 2004

Coat of Many Colours

Verse 1: I am a coat of many colours / As I age, I don't get dumber / Even though I'm not a doctor / I know how to take care of myself / For the most part, I'm a good person / I don't go around committing crimes / On a few occasions I am mean and rude / But I am still an average dude

Verse 2: I make mistakes just like everyone / I even know that I'm not the perfect son / I try my best whenever I can / But you all know it's not easy, man

Bridge 1: I'm not a one dimensional person / I'm not even a caricature / I am someone who has needs and skills / I have more to offer

Bridge 2: I'm not a one dimensional person / I'm not even a caricature / I am someone who has wants and qualities / I have more to offer

Bridge 3: I'm not a one dimensional person / I'm not even a caricature / I am someone who has goals and talents / I have more to offer

Chorus: I am a coat of many colours / When I'm wearing red, I'm angry / When I'm wearing blue, I'm feeling lonely or sad / When I'm wearing grey, I am a bit confused / When I'm wearing yellow, I'm happy as can be

Written by B. (Saturday, March 27, 2004) Copyright 2004

Out of The Blue

Verse 1: As long as I could remember / I was mostly sad / I would cry out for no apparent reason / When I wasn't alone, I felt lonely / When friends wanted to hang out / I avoided their company

Verse 2: I felt like I was carrying the weight of the world / It bogged me down deeper into the ground / Sometimes I would fear for my life / Because I was afraid that I would end it / Other times I didn't have an ounce of self-love

Bridge: I can feel myself breathe / I can think clearly / Nobody knows what I went through / If they did, they would be surprised / I can't even believe it myself

Chorus 1: I am out of the blue / Suddenly I found something new / Something that I didn't know / It was hidden away a long time ago / The brightness that permeates around me / Overshadows the darkness that filled my heart

Chorus 2: I am out of the blue / I've become someone new / There is now light in my life

Written by B. (Sunday, May 2, 2004) Copyright 2004

Make Me Happy, Make Me Sad

Verse 1: Make me happy, make me sad / Make me good, make me bad / Start a trend, start a fad / Whatever it is, it shouldn't make me go mad / When you talk to me, I am glad / Though some people think I am a cad / I never thought about being a dad / I guess I won't because I gad

Verse 2: There are many things that I wished I had / Like an abacus to teach me how to add / While growing up I was a quiet lad / When I misbehaved I was hit with a pad / One of my favourite shows is called JAG / The lead character is Commander Harmon Rabb / As I grow older, my skin begins to sag / Under my eyes I hope I don't get bags

Verse 3: In one of my dreams I was named Tad / It might have been because I was reading an ad / In another dream I was nicknamed Dag / Many people don't like the word *** / A comedian must perform a funny gag / You should always stay away from a hag / Something which is painful is a jab / If you experience it, just call a cab

Chorus: Make me happy, make me sad / Let me be able to show emotions / There is no other way for me to do so / If I am wrong, kindly let me know

Written by B. (Friday, April 30, 2004) Copyright 2004

Angel

Verse 1: I screwed up so many times / Convinced myself I was a failure / I was not worthy of anything / I could not even look at myself in the mirror / If I did, I wouldn't recognize my own self / I was drenched with embarrassment / I was consumed with guilt / I felt there was only one way out / Of my problems and my deep pain / I got down on my knees and prayed

Verse 2: Some saw me as easy prey / I was robbed and taken advantage of / I was fed up with being betrayed / And being lied to / Couldn't rely on my intuition / I could not trust my judgement / It was severely impaired / I felt there was only one way out / Of my problems and my deep pain / I got down on my knees and prayed

Chorus 1: My angel has arrived / Sent from God to me / My prayers have been answered / Now I can begin to heal / I have sought out guidance / I have longed for comfort / I have just received what I have always needed

Chorus 2: My angel had arrived / Sent from God to me / My prayers have been answered

Written by B. (Sunday, November 9, 2003) Copyright 2003

Back