ghaw2007's Lyrics

Construct

Verse 1 - "What do you want to be when you grow up?" They asked / "I want to be a flower" She said / "You cannot be a flower" They replied / "I have seen it happen" She said / She's young and ideas are brewing in her blood / Passion is the guiding force / She's fragile and beautifully unconventional / Everything seems possible

Verse 2 - Operating with many notes / Different approaches must be considered / Demands on body and mind can be frustrating / Always pull yourself together / Plasticity should never be crafted / When you trust yourself, truth is revealed / Transform your baggage into positive energy / Newfound determination is a progression of vitality

Bridge - Life is a revolving door of madness / Generate hope instead of sadness / Comparison can lead to obsession / Development of identity creates a stable foundation / Brokenness is like ashes falling from the sky / Healing of souls is a delicate process, if you try

Chorus - Construct your aspiration / Strive for confidence / You don't have to look hard / To find magic in the world / Construct your motivation / Strive for clarity / Having a sense of purpose is the critical element / Construct your tranquillity / Strive for peace of mind / Destructive forces continually challenge ways of life

Written by B. (Wednesday, April 30, 2014) Copyright 2014

Fa-ggots

Verse 1 - I am a fa-ggot as a fa-ggot I've been told / Salacious details of lovers have yet to be sold / Lipstick and high heeled shows are my alter ego / If you don't like what you see, you can turn away

Verse 2 - I am a fa-ggot only when it suits me well / I conceal my true nature handily as far as I can tell / Tailored made suits and ties are my alter ego / If you don't know what I am / You can't easily turn away

Verse 3 - I am a fa-ggot and declaring so is bold / Things that I want won't be placed on hold / I live and I try to learn just like all of you / And I refuse to accept anything less than I deserve

Bridge - Butch or fem, passive or dominant / I can be whomever you want me to be / I'm viewed as the odour-causing trash / Most people would like to throw out / I'm not an activist and I don't aspire to be one / I'm a man who has always enjoyed the company of men

Chorus 1 - I am a dance-floor hound / I am a whiteliner / As I travel the world, I lose myself in it

Chorus 2 - I've seen brutality / I've seen the look of disgust / As I travel the world, I become increasingly fearful / I've heard tales of ridicule / I've heard longing for acceptance / As I travel the world, I'm partially grateful

Chorus 3 - I have been shamed / I have relented / As I travel the world, I discover who I am / I have been broken / I have been aimless / As I become older, I liberate myself

Written by B. (Friday, July 25, 2014) Copyright 2014

The Man That Got Away

Verse 1 - You call yourself a man but you're logically challenged / You get emotional by flying off the handle / Words are unmeasured and actions aren't deliberate / This is who you are organically / You can't change but you can modify / You call yourself a man but you cause ears to burn / Verbal interactions mostly add fuel to the fire / Words are unmeasured and actions aren't deliberate / You're naturally inclined to act this way / Your DNA has changed

Verse 2 - You call yourself a man but you're fantastically out of mind / Understatedness is something you're unfamiliar with / Words are unmeasured and actions aren't deliberate / This is how you behave but you don't have to act this way / You call yourself a man but you're internally oblivious / Society knows more about you than you know of yourself / Words are unmeasured and actions aren't deliberate / This is why you'll be conditioned without formidable opposition

Verse 3 - I am a man because I have fortitude / Fearlessness is what I've incorporated / Words are measured and actions are deliberate / This is how I've been since becoming reborn

Bridge - Learning is nothing more than a change in behaviour / Being in accordance with high standards builds character / A dignified way of life is the best defence against strife / The pursuit of excellence will propel you to greater heights

Chorus 1 - I once was tread upon / I was taken advantage of / I restored myself by reclaiming my power

Chorus 2 - I once was abused / I was mistreated and disrespected / I transformed myself by being the man that got away

Written by B. (Wednesday, July 23, 2014) Copyright 2014

Heart of Men

Verse 1 - Unscrambled thoughts / Consuming beliefs / Get down on your knees / Obey your master / Get your reward when you transition / Go forth and spread the message across the land / Advisement certainly comes at a cost / Funds collected will aid in your righteousness / Your body, a temple worthy of care / Your body, a vessel for truth or despair

Verse 2 - Underestimation of intelligence / Wanting to learn new things / Analyzing traditional methods / Shaking foundations / They say that youth is wasted on the young / Intoxicated by rhetoric / Elevation of words / Robotic mindset, militant stance / Unwavering appeal / Why don't you see the world like we do?

Verse 3 - In public spaces, people are afraid of originality / They criticize what they don't understand / Differences are rejected / Insanity is doing the same thing repeatedly / And expecting different results / Have your judgements / They are contingent on modern attitudes / Social movements gain popularity with the passage of time / Which side of history do you want to be on?

Chorus - Stories we've come to know / Since time began / So grand, so legendary / Many take a stand / Free-form thinking clashes with preservationism / Ongoing research and intense debate / Reveal the desires and drives of men

Written by B. (Tuesday, May 6, 2014) Copyright 2014

Adore

Verse 1 - It's you that I adore / You have stolen my heart / You're a woman, I'm a machine / Let's create our own country / I'm all for you / My life is on display / Head above water / You're living all over me

Verse 2 - We are gathered here / In a life less ordinary / Everything is unshattered / Let's have breakfast on Pluto / My better self is given to you / Open wide / I'll be your new favourite band

Verse 3 - Storms of life won't cause me / To retreat and seek shelter / People of the world can't ever destroy our system / We're a carnival of mystery / As we develop our history / We transplant ourselves into many galaxies / I'll adore you today, tomorrow, and forever

Chorus - Bodies we've buried / Between the broken lines / Scars we share / While the paint dries / We'll take one day at a time / Shadows fall / Naked once more / Taller in more ways / We are scientists who don't go shopping / I adore you - You're speaking my language / I'm walking on golden road / As I adore you

Written by B. (Sunday, August 31, 2014) Copyright 2014

Get In Where You Fit In

Verse 1 - Get in where you fit in / Get out where you don’t / Find the place which you love most / And watch yourself grow / Walk right in / Keep complications out / But don’t hesitate to speak your mind / And to stand your ground

Verse 2 - Keep optimism high and your worries low / Find something that nurtures your soul / And watch yourself grow / Rise up to proclaim truth / Dig deep to reveal personality / And watch yourself grow

Verse 3 - Think about the future / But don’t forget your past / Living day in and day out / Can make you feel / Like you’re not alive / Listen to your body / And watch yourself grow

Chorus 1 - Watch yourself grow / Get in where you fit in

Chorus 2 - Get in where you fit in / And stay there / Watch yourself grow

Written by B. (Tuesday, December 27, 2005) Copyright 2005

Accelerate

Verse 1 - Use me as your medicine / I'm not like those others quick fixes / Slashing and burning and poisoning will only soften tragedy / Selling dreams is not the way / To enrich the poorest souls / Proving that a healed state is beneficial / Will empower others

Verse 2 - If you show signs of confusion / Desperation will occur / Slashing and burning and poisoning will only soften tragedy / Conducting tests and analyzing results / Is an arduous process / Proving that a healed state is beneficial / Will empower others

Verse 3 - If you have more guts than blood / Half the battle is already won / You'll be twice defeated / If you attempt to conquer what you don't understand / Proving that a healed state is beneficial / Will empower others

Chorus 1 - Accelerate - keep pushing through / Don't let fear get a hold of you / You'll lose if you do / Recondition yourself - Accelerate

Chorus 2 - Flow like the strongest river / Accelerate, accelerate / All of which is inside of you / Is the foundation you should build upon

Written by B. (Monday, June 23, 2014) Copyright 2014

Thinking Room

Verse 1 - What is it that you seek in this world? / How can you recover a broken soul? / What will it take to become whole? / How long will you try? / Where would you go without knowing just where to begin?

Verse 2 - Whom can you trust when you don't know who you are? / How can you acquire stability when there's no stillness of mind? / What do you do when the actions of others seep into you? / When will you learn to accept what you can't control?

Verse 3 - Why do you contemplate doing away with yourself? / Who will help to loosen the effects of your unpleasant past? / When will you no longer believe in the lies you've been subjected to? / Where will you end up if you're saturated with negativity?

Chorus 1 - Stuck in situations that breed hate / Peace of mind if difficult to realize / This is your thinking room

Chorus 2 - Stuck in situations that breed hate / This is your thinking room

Written by B. (Monday, July 21, 2014) Copyright 2014

Breaking News

Verse 1 - They tried to put you on the six o'clock stories / But you protested and others helped you / They scrambled to invent new lies / Others will believe them in time / Others will believe them in time / Whatever is trending / Whatever's gone viral / Will be shown repeatedly to all / The owners and the directors will decide / Every thing that's placed in front of your eyes / Every thing that's placed in front of your eyes

Verse 2 - A platter of issues they want you to digest / Open your hearts and minds and wallets / If you're hungry to be told what you want to hear / Then the alphabet soup is comfort food / Then the alphabet soup is comfort food / Old is new and new is old / Being well-informed is as important as gold / Narratives are crafted and sold / Debate rages on about what we're being told / Debate rages on about what we're being told

Bridge 1 - Your fancy degrees and your coiffed hair / Will get you closer to being a millionaire / Read the Teleprompter and convince us / That what you say is what you believe / That what you say is what you believe

Bridge 2 - Your fancy degrees and your high heeled shoes / Will get you closer to being an icon / Gather the information and convince us / That what you report on is what you believe / That what you report on is what you believe

Chorus - Ripped to shreds / Hot off the presses / Twizzler effect / Breaking news / Live and exclusively mainstream / Musical chairs and glorified cheerleaders / Sheeplelism and talking heads / Breaking news

Written by B. (Thursday, June 26, 2014) Copyright 2014

Constant Hunger

Verse 1 - All these little rejections build up in your soul / Being turned away crushes your self-esteem / All these little let-downs surround you ever so slowly / To the point where they're about to consume you / Disappointment is such a drag

All these little distortions ingratiate themselves into your mind / Your belief system is based on lies and propaganda / All these little unpleasantries make for ruined situations / It's challenging to generate momentum and to keep it progressing

Verse 2 - All these little recollections buried deep within your psyche / Flashes of the past burst through like a manufactured hurricane / All these little anomalies becoming a nuisance / Plans are adjusted and cancellations are put into effect

Verse 3 - All these little machinations developing sight unseen / Theories abound when they're finally revealed / All these little medications destroying what's left of your health / Natural functions are being replaced through artificial means

Bridge - Trinkets no longer appease you / Gadgets don't appeal to you / Substance is intoxicatingly desirable

Chorus - You're wanting more out of life / But are left unsatisfied / You give more than you receive and feel under-appreciated / Attempting to explain yourself causes misunderstanding / This is how constant hunger dwells in you

Written by B. (Wednesday, July 23, 2014) Copyright 2014

Jeff

Verse 1 - Not a part of the mainstream / I guess you can say he's alternative / Views so different from the average person / Many think he's crazy / He behaves in a way most people / Perceive as being unusual / Just because they don't understand it / Doesn't make it weird

Verse 2 - More germ-free than the average person / You'll pass by on a busy street / Washing his hands frequently / And not touching everything in sight / He moves around carefully / Constantly thinking about the meaning of life / And how it impacts him on a daily basis / He's got the ability to dream with his eyes wide open / So unique, so impressive

Bridge - Not easily identifiable / You'll have to wait and learn / Just who he is and how he does things / Mysterious and confusing state of mind / Only if you don't understand yourself / And why you're alive / He's naturally sound

Chorus - Halfway between the gutter and the stars / Between earth and sky, an isolated place / Deepening the level of understanding / You have of yourself / Confidently genuine / Je-ff, Je-ff, Je-ff, Je-ff / Uncommonly singular / Je-ff, Je-ff, Je-ff, Je-ff

Written by B. (Wednesday, July 9, 2014) Copyright 2014

Legacy

Verse 1 - That well over there is dry as rock / You ain't gonna get no water / Come over to me, I'll give you some water / No strings attached, I promise / It's hard to believe in almost anything / When the world is constantly changing / I thought I know some things, including myself / But I'm just as confused as most people

Help is something we all need / Is something we all crave / Just once in a while / We need to be lifted up / If you showcase your kindness and generosity / You'll be rewarded in so many great ways

Verse 2 - Occasionally, we engage in comparison / We want to know how we measure up / If we lack confidence / Then our growth is stunted / Limited progress becomes the norm / We dream about heroes / To come and rescue us / From the destruction of the world / Instead of realizing our contributions / And wanting to solve our own problems

Help is something we all need / Is something we all crave / Just once in a while / We need to be lifted up / If you showcase your creativity and intelligence / You'll be rewarded in so many great ways

Chorus 1 - Love, hate and life / And everything under the sun / Love, hate and life / Do you want to leave a legacy? / And what will that legacy be?

Chorus 2 - Love, hate and life / And everything else in between / Love, hate and life / Do you want to leave a legacy? / And what will that legacy be?

Written by B. (Friday, June 6, 2014) Copyright 2014

Unshackled!

Verse 1 - I don't know your name / I don't know where you're from / I don't even know what you're doing here / When you touch me / You energize me / When I capture your attention / You notice me / Unapologetic sensuality / Is what you desire in me / You can call me whatever you like / I'd follow you to any place / You're captivatingly mysterious / And you make me want to / Experience everything about you

Verse 2 - If you have secrets / I'd like to know them / Whispers in confidence won't be weaponized / Any story you tell, I'll believe you / If you lean forward, I'll delve into you / Blending of flesh will create a tapestry of inspiration / We'll be able to discover / The deepest parts of ourselves / I'll be revitalized when you're unified / I'll absorb you once you're locked inside of me / You're an uncommon wonder and I'm in awe

Verse 3 - Good company is hard to find / I've been lucky enough to meet you / You're a joy, you're a thrill, you're magnetic / I've become acquainted with amusement / I've become acquainted with excitement / Discovering you has colourized my point of view / My blood has been electrified / I'm renewed

Chorus - What a beautiful distraction you are / When I'm in your presence / Nothing else matters / Who can tell what the future holds? / Not you, not I / Fighting time is just not practical / I want to savour every moment of it with you / Let's feel alive / Let's be unshackled from the pressures of society

Written by B. (Monday, June 2, 2014) Copyright 2014

Simple Pleasures

Verse 1 - Oh, a stranger / A stranger in the night / Venturing into an unfamiliar place / With one thought / Only one thought in his mind / To overcome the dullness of his life / With another stranger / Excitement can be elusive and fleeting / The element of surprise / Can be the beginning of joy / Disappointment is always a possibility / But as the say: Nothing ventured, nothing gained

Verse 2 - Intentions always start with a touch / Sometimes what you see / Encourages you to make a move / With a smile and mutual interests / Talented tongues can be put to good use / Ecstasy can be elusive and fleeting / Descending from a high creates deeper longing / Rejection is always a possibility / But as they say: There is someone for everyone

Bridge 1 - Transform yourself into an adventurer / Reach out and grab onto something new / Hesitation stands in the way of boldness / Reach out and reveal a part of you

Bridge 2 - Make others feel all that you are / Reach out and grab onto something new / Inquisitiveness is a good quality to have / Reach out and express yourself naturally

Bridge 3 - Discover what has been lacking in your life / Reach out and grab onto something new / Time never waits for anyone / Reach out and create new memories

Chorus - Life is full of simple pleasures / Unexpected and greatly rewarding / Cherish simple pleasures / The fragility of passion surrounds

Written by B. (Sunday, May 25, 2014) Copyright 2014

Hey, i was wondering if you can make an lyrics for my tower unite ball race fan-made song "Rolling The Track", would you do it for me? I'll give you credit for the lyrics of the bandcamp song page

Almost forgot, here's the timing for the songs

(Minutes:Seconds:Million Seconds)

Instrumental 1
0:00:00

Verse 1
0:44:30

Chorus
1:13:84

Instrumental 2
1:28:61

Verse 2
1:43:38

Chorus
2:12:92

Instrumental 3
2:27:69

Bridge
2:42:46

Chours (2x)
2:54:46

Instrumental 4/Ending
3:26:72

Here's the free download link to the music if you want to hear it (It's not the best, i'm still new to music production) TJ Kemp - Rolling The Track [Instrumental]

Last edited:
Untitled

Verse 1 - When you have nothing / You think about everything / It's difficult to distinguish between dreams and reality / They seem vivid and they look so sharp / For all you know this could be the cruellest joke / Sifting through the noise in your mind is daring / You have to challenge your fears / And your preconceived notions / You're in a state of vulnerability / But you're strong enough to analyze your identity / Only if you believed

Verse 2 - Generational mess is a recurring pest / When you reach the peak of a hill / You come tumbling down / Recollecting yourself can reveal / The awfulness of the world / Every word, every sight / Surrounding you like an army / You're in a weakened state / But you're strong enough to resist defeat / Accepting your identity is powerful / Only if you believed

Verse 3 - What you present is not how it's perceived / You can't control how others respond to your intentions / Wanting acceptance and being indifferent to opinions / Is an occasional struggle you have yet to come to terms with / You're in state of fragility / But you're strong enough to rebuild your fractured psyche / Only if you believed

Chorus - If I had a penny for every thought / I'd be wealthy / Instead they dwell in me / Just like a hurricane / Waves of ideas and floods of regret / Permeate every part of my mind

Written by B. (Tuesday, June 17, 2014) Copyright 2014

Something New

Verse 1 - I'm liking your div chic / Casually cool and mysteriously captivating / Where are you from? / Why are you here? / You tower over me / I look up to you with such rare admiration / In your line of view / You draw me closer to your side / I'm claimed as your prize / When you undress me with your eyes / Where are you from? / Why are you here?

Verse 2 - You're confidently aware of who you are / And what you wish to attain / Your soothing energy spills directly into me / A rush of senses collide / And burst into our cores / I've never experienced your ways of being / And I like how you elevate me into your sphere / The motions we make against the backdrop of time / Resonate along the touch of our skin / You're blissfully satisfying

Verse 3 - When you reach out your hand / You form a connection with me / I hope it's unbreakable / I'll use what I have and you'll do the same / I like how you think / Your ideas are refreshingly bold / And they make me believe in who you are / When you decide on something / You act swiftly / You're beautifully and incredibly inspiring

Chorus - So sharp, so real, so good / Something new I'm experiencing / So sharp, so real, so good / Something new I'm excited about

Outro - Dreams only occur when you're sleeping / When you're sleeping / When you're sleeping

Written by B. (Saturday, June 14, 2014) Copyright 2014

Politicians, Partisans, And Parasites

Verse 1 - Politicians are liars / Partisans are despised / Parasites are feared / They’re all one in the same / They say voting is a privilege / But if you dare to disagree / With your colleagues / You’ll be labelled as a parasite / Shaking hands and holding babies / Is part of America’s greater good / Attack your opponent and you’ll be seen / As a champ or a parasite

Verse 2 - Politicians are deceptive / Partisans are sell-outs / Parasites are nasty / They’re all one in the same / They say if you protest a war / You’re unpatriotic / If they had their way / You’d be tried for treason / Distorting facts / And appearing on Sunday morning talk shows / Is part of America’s greater good / Sling dirt at your opponent / You’ll be seen as a champ or a parasite

Bridge 1 - Be born into a dynasty / Or graduate from law school / If you’re not fortunate enough / Get an image makeover / From the pros at Madison Avenue

Bridge 2 - Is your sign an elephant or donkey? / Does your colour speak for your needs? / Assassinate your opponent / You’ll be seen as a champ or a parasite

Chorus 1 - The White House is filled with dark secrets / The senate believes it can create every law / The House of Representatives looks out for themselves / Politicians, partisans, and parasites must be avoided

Chorus 2 - The White House is filled with dark secrets / The senate believes it can create every law / The House of Representatives looks out for themselves / As the people remain silent

Written by B. (Sunday, December 11, 2005) Copyright 2005

If I Could Make A Living

Verse 1 - If I could make a living / I’d living on my own / In a small sized apartment / With room just for me and my belongings / If someone could hire me / I’d send out my resumes / I wouldn’t have to compete against demographics / I’d be optimistic about my prospects

Verse 2 - If I had gainful employment / I’d always be productive / Being punctual is what I would strive for / Arriving early is arriving on time / Exceeding expectations and going beyond limits / Can’t be utilized as an asset / If I’m perceived to be a liability

Verse 3 - Getting by is difficult / Since I don’t have much / It’s easier to be grateful / For all that I have / When I’m part of the have not’s / Despite the hardships that I endure / I’m glad to be alive / God is the one who gave me life / But sometimes I feel like I don’t have potential

Chorus 1 - I would be independent / By deciding on what’s best for me / Making choices that I wouldn’t regret / By weighing the cons against the pros / There’s no place that I wouldn’t work / There’s no task that I couldn’t complete / I’d be all I could be / If I could make a living

Chorus 2 - I would be independent / By deciding on what’s best for me / Making choices that I wouldn’t regret / By weighing the cons against the pros / There’s no place that I wouldn’t work / There’s no task that I couldn’t complete / Excelling at my responsibilities / Would increase my personal capital / And eventually lead to a raise / Possibly a year-end bonus / I’d have more money to spend / But more importantly, more money to save / There’s no person that I wouldn’t work with / There’s nothing that I wouldn’t do / I’d be all I could be / If I could make a living

Written by B. (Sunday, December 11, 2005) Copyright 2005

We'll Laugh Again

Verse 1 - You and I were two peas in a pod / Like white on rice / There was no me without you / And vice versa / You and I were inseparable / Always at each other's side / Lending a helping hand / And smiling along the way / Sometimes time would stand still / Occasionally, it zoomed right by / The ongoings of daily life / Preoccupied our hearts and minds / Even though I miss the times we spent together / I sense that we'll become reacquainted / And we'll laugh again

Verse 2 - My heart beats / Because you gave me a piece of yours / I've learned how to forgive / And how to love completely / Even though I miss the conversations we had / I sense that we'll soon talk for hours on end / And we'll laugh again

Chorus 1 - We'll laugh again / With comedians that are actually funny / We'll laugh again / At pictures taken ten and fifteen years ago / We'll laugh again / About the awkwardness we both felt / When we first met / We'll laugh again

Chorus 2 - We'll laugh again / With comedians that are actually funny / We'll laugh again / At pictures taken ten and fifteen years ago / We'll laugh again / About the awkwardness we both felt / When we first met / We'll laugh again (2x) / With comedians that are actually funny / We'll laugh again (2x) / At pictures taken ten and fifteen years ago / We'll laugh again (2x) / With all the ones we adore and cherish / We'll laugh again (2x) / About the awkwardness we both felt / When we first met / Because we'll always be there for each other / No matter where we are / We'll laugh again

Written by B. (December 13, 2005) Copyright 2005

Back