ghaw2007's Lyrics

Everything Is Everything

Verse 1: Not lost in any place or time / travelling along a spectrum / there is no beginning or end / only highs, lows and middles / every emotion and colour, every sound and image / will develop and transform into identities / searching for stability and understanding / creation is always occurring in every thought and movement / patterns of logic and illusions / a scope of desires and fears

Verse 2: Water to purify, to cleanse and hydrate / to captivate and astound every creature, great and small / there is balance in rise and fall / in overflow and drought / in taste and temperature / creation is always occurring in every thought and movement / patterns of reliance and deception / a scope of trust and mistakes

Verse 3: Lies can be difficult to define / when mixed with verified facts / a cascade of opinions and information to analyze / numbers and symbols revealing and concealing / the ways and reasoning of creatures, great and small / creation is always occurring in every thought and movement / patterns of openness and fakery / a scope of peace and rejection

Verse 4: Messages and visions within triumphs and failures / distractions being eroded by the pursuit of excellence / deconstructing experiences and sharing them with creatures, great and small / lessons and intelligence acquired and implemented / creation is always occurring in every thought and movement / patterns of wellness and competition / a scope of love and insanity

Chorus: Existence is a gift / an amazing gift to cherish and respect / precious in profound ways / there has never been a return policy / here and everywhere / within the light and dark / among the artificial and natural / we are a collection of everything / everything is everything

Written by B. (Saturday, April 7, 2018) Copyright 2018

Jagged Little Pill

Verse 1: It's a black day if you stay within yourself / there's no escaping to the other common side / you're soft and delicate / when things are rough and tumble / without putting up much of a fight / you go down easily / it's beyond pathetic to not being taken seriously / as you dwell underground, invisibility becomes a way of life / you're slowly choking on a jagged little pill

Verse 2: If you tell white lies / forgiveness is part of the deal / tactics of shaming won't be formulated and dispersed / clubs of various kinds will act as dove and snake / if a monumental moment arrives / everything is up for grabs / you're slowly chewing on a jagged little pill

Verse 3: The outdoors will be claimed and utilized / for experiencing pleasure and participating in protest / if past is present, then the fight becomes bolder / years of awkwardness and pain will never be forgotten / you're slowly crushing a jagged little pill

Bridge: The chest pounders will claim superiority in the permissive age / and replicate those notions in blatant ways / minds will be shared / as calls for tolerance grow louder and stronger / being compassionate becomes harder

Chorus: Who and what you love is controversial / and controversy is good / regardless of what most may say / there's a pill for every ailment / for every imbalance and cause / it's the way to be in these modern societies / there's praise and condemnation for jagged little pills

Outro: There's a pill for every colour / for every sound, for every image / there's a pill for every mood / for every party, for every nation / there's acceptance and rejection for the jagged little pill

Written by B. (Friday, April 13, 2018) Copyright 2018

A Stranger

Verse 1: With your armour and boldness / you mesmerize me to the core / replication of mysteries and colorful identities / an enchanting history of change / transformation, grand and strange / a vessel of unknown origin and intent / your alliance with the sun and moon is limitless

Verse 2: I'm as regular as other males / and many females would agree / with a common mentality / I'm as fearless as a bee / with general knowledge and fortitude / and recognition of danger and beauty / my travels are as simple as paper and grass / hidden away are my stories and opinions

Bridge: I'm worried if I dance with your energies and fail / I'll be lost and confused in a storm / desperately trying to reclaim what's left of a shattered identity / many things can never return, just like time / being trapped in regret is exhausting / there's no such thing as the past / when the present is the same as yesterday

Chorus: I know who I am / but you're a stranger / I know where I'm from / but your starting point is hidden / I belong here but you haven't established your motives or creed / they say I'm human / so you might as well be a ghost

Written by B. (Wednesday, June 20, 2018) Copyright 2018

Declaration

Verse 1: I will always stay true to myself / You don't need to worry about me / I have a good head on my shoulders / I know what's important to me / I give more than what's expected of me

Verse 2: Sometimes life can be so simple / Other times, it can be hard / But I won't give up / I am determined to survive any way I can / Putting in effort is half of the battle

Bridge: I will continue to learn / I will never stop growing / I am a fighter / I've got what it takes to make it on my own / I'm so excited / I can't wait to venture out into the world

Chorus 1: I am me, I am free / To live my life as I choose / I know I will make mistakes / That is a part of maturing

Chorus 2: I am me, I am free / To be whomever I choose to be / I know I will make mistakes / That is a part of life

Written by B. (Tuesday, April 27, 2004) Copyright 2004

I'm Still Here

Verse 1: You are certainly a handful / And you are definitely beautiful / Whenever we don't see eye to eye / We begin to disagree

Verse 2: We engage in many battles / We use whatever we can find as weapons / We're trying to open up more / But you are still a little hesitant

Bridge: You lie right to my face / You do many things behind my back / You manipulate situations for your own gain

Chorus 1: I'm still here, even to my surprise / Many told me to drop you like a hot potato / I chose to follow my heart, not my brain / I guess I love you more than I realized

Chorus 2: I'm still here, even to my surprise / Many told me to pack up and leave / I chose to always be with you / I guess I love you more than I realized

Chorus 3: I'm still here, even to my surprise / Many told me that I was wasting my time / I chose to have you as a part of my life / I guess I love you more than I realized

Written by B. (Wednesday, April 28, 2004) Copyright 2004

Psychocandy

Verse 1: I know that I am an average guy / I rarely stand out in a crowd / I tend to be quiet / Because I'm a little shy / Lately, I've been thinking of getting a makeover / I want to change my look, my style, and my attitude / It would be great to feel like a different person / There is something that can transform me / Into someone new / It's in the form of a candy / All I have to do is swallow it

Verse 2: I want to fly higher than a kite / I want to be in state of pure happiness / I want to ride on a roller-coaster / I want to be the sexiest person in a room / I want everyone's attention to be focused on me / All of that will soon become a reality / Because there is something that can transform me / Into someone new / It's in the form of a candy / All I have to do is swallow it

Chorus 1: Psychocandy is what I want / I've heard a lot about it / And the changes it makes you go through / Being this sane is driving me off the wall / I need to get out of my skin for awhile

Chorus 2: I will become extraordinary / Everyone will want to be like me / I'll no longer be known as the guy next door / Every day would seem like a party, like a celebration / Soon it won't be just my imagination

Baby It's You

Verse 1: What you and I feel for each other / Goes beyond an attraction / We have lasted longer than an infatuation / Our fire continues to burn / We're on a lifelong journey / And when we reach our destination / We'll be together / I adore you more and more each day / The best decision I ever made in my life / Is to be with you every day and night

Verse 2: When you let me hold you in my arms / I feel like your protector / Sometimes when I want to show / How special you are to me / I make love to you / The feeling of being intimate with you / Enables our love to grow each night / The best times that I have ever had in my life / Are the ones where you are by my side

Chorus 1: Baby, you're the only one I will ever want / Honey, you are the one I always need / Sugar, I love you with everything in me / Baby, my life is complete / Because you are a part of it

Chorus 2: Baby, you're the only one I will ever want / Sweetie, I could never live without you / Oh, how I love you with everything in me / Baby, my life is worth living / Because you are a part of it

Bridges To Nowhere

Verse 1: When I was younger / My future seemed so bright / That it would light my eyes up / I loved the feeling of anticipation / As I grew older, I couldn't wait until my dreams came true / I lost track of what was important / Repeating my mistakes were common

Verse 2: I have had a lot of time / To analyze myself and my actions / The conclusion that I came to / Was that I didn't take responsibility for my life / The regret I have is something I can't bear to feel / I'm too ashamed to look at myself in the mirror

Bridge 1: The pain that I'm feeling is burning inside me / It's taking over me / And I don't know how to put it out

Bridge 2: I am walking on bridges to nowhere / My feet are the part of my body that hurt the least / I no longer know where my destination is

Chorus 1: I am walking on bridges to nowhere / I always thought that I'd be somewhere / Anywhere but here / But I've lost my direction

Chorus 2: I am walking on bridges to nowhere / I always thought that I'd be somewhere / Anywhere but here / But I've lost my direction / I am a stranger to myself / I have become a lost cause

Everything

Verse 1: You have captured my heart / I no longer suppress my emotions / And you get my attention / I put you first ahead of anyone

Verse 2: You can try to push me away / But no matter what you do / I am here to stay / If you should ever stop loving me / I will get down on my knees / And begin to plead

Verse 3: With you, I will give my all / In anything that is large or small / You will never regret meeting me / I know that I'm the only man you need

Bridge: I'm prepared for a lifelong commitment / Cutting and running is what I don't do

Chorus: I will be everything to you / That's my promise to you / I will be everything to you / I am ready and willing

Written by B. (Thursday, April 29, 2004) Copyright 2004

Dangerous Touch

Verse 1: Snakes slither across the ground / And she is certainly one of them / If you think that minding your business / Is going to keep you safe from her / You are sadly mistaken / Being on high alert is imperative / It could be the key to your survival / But with her around, nothing is guaranteed

Verse 2: Looks can be deceiving / You cannot trust anything she does / If you think that running away / Is going to keep you safe from her / You are foolishly mistaken / Looking over your shoulder should be second nature / It could be the key to your survival / But with her around, nothing is guaranteed

Bridge 1: Her fangs are sharp and long / She won't hesitate to eat you alive / Her insatiable hunger is rarely defeated

Bridge 2: Her hissing is quietly frightening / She won't hesitate to eat you alive / Her unsatisfied desire is difficult to combat

Bridge 3: Her eyes are dark and wide / She won't hesitate to eat you alive / Her poisonous behaviour is unalterable

Chorus: She is so hot but has a dangerous touch / She really hates you / But will tell you she loves you very much / She will manipulate any situation to her advantage / Make sure she never gets a hold on you

Written by B. (Thursday, April 29, 2004) Copyright 2004

Have A Good Time

Verse 1: You told me that you were leaving / That you were going far away / I understand why / Even though I do not want you to go / Many things will change / You won't be here to experience them with me / But I will not be the one / To hold you back for any reason

Verse 2: I respect your decision / Even though I do not agree with it / I've asked you to reconsider / But you have already made up your mind

Bridge 1: I want you to live your life to the fullest / Wherever that may be / If you should ever get lonely / Just think of wonderful thoughts of you and me

Bridge 2: I want you to be as happy / As you deserve to be wherever you are / If you should ever become scared / Just think of caring thoughts of you and me

Bridge 3: I want you to be safe and healthy / Because you deserve to be / If you should ever forget about me / Just think of the love that I have for you

Chorus 1: Have a good time / Don't get into trouble / Remember who you are, stay true to yourself / Enjoy every moment, don't take anything for granted / I'll always be with you wherever you go

Chorus 2: Have a good time / Don't get into trouble / Remember who you are, stay true to yourself / Enjoy every moment, don't take anything for granted / I'll always be with you wherever you go / Because I love you so

Written by B. (Friday, April 30, 2004) Copyright 2004

All Over The Place

Verse 1: When I wake up in the morning / I am sad / When I arrive at work, I am mad / Sometimes I am bad / I've been this way for as long as I can remember / This is who I am

Verse 2: I will congratulate you on your achievements / Then I will show jealousy towards you / What a contradiction / I've been this way for as long as I can remember / This is who I am

Bridge: Sometimes I know where I am / Other times I'm confused / Frustration takes hold of me / Then I go deeper into an emotional void / It is like a storm I just have to ride it out

Chorus: My emotions are all over the place / If I'm angry, I may shout in your face / One day I might want to be left alone / Then the very next day I'll seek attention

I Feel For You

Verse 1: Many things are mysterious, many things are unexplainable / When I first met you / I fell in love at that very moment / I looked into your eyes / And your beautiful soul revealed itself / The love I felt for you / Was so grand, it was unconditional

Verse 2: When you are not in my company / I begin to long for you / And when I get the chance to see you / It feels as though time is standing still / Sometimes I know what you'll say / Even before you utter a word / And when you are in physical pain / I can feel it in my body as well

Bridge: I know that nothing is perfect / But I feel that our bond is enduring / True love lives in the hearts of believers / You are the only one for me

Chorus 1: I feel for you, I really do / I'm connected to what you go through / I am like your shadow / Because I'm always there to help you / I sense that I know you so well / Like I've been with you since you were born / You seem to be the one who was made for me

Chorus 2: I feel for you, I really do / I'm connected to what you go through / I am like your shadow / Because I'm always there to help you / I feel for you

All I Wanna Do

Verse 1: You are so beautiful, you are intelligent / You are very funny / You are kind and generous / Time with you is magical / My problems vanish from my mind / It's a wonderful feeling that I always remember

Verse 2: You are so exciting, you are gentle / You are very lovely / You are very special to me / I appreciate every moment we spend together / It's a wonderful feeling that I hope to share with you

Bridge: Every detail that occurs when I'm with you / Doesn't escape me / The sound and the smell of you / Is embedded within me / I'm convinced that I have fallen in love with you

Chorus 1: All I wanna do is to be with you / Every day and every week / All I wanna do is to love you / Every month and every year / Until the end of time

Chorus 2: All I wanna do is to be with you / Every day and every week / All I wanna do is to love you / Every month and every year / Until the end of time / All I wanna do is to be with you / Because I love you

Imagine

Verse 1: Imagine buying a lottery ticket / Then finding out you won a million bucks / You would feel like you're on the top of the world / As you jump up and down / As you go out of your mind / Imagine being diagnosed with a disease / All the while knowing that there's no cure / You would feel like you're at the bottom of the world / As you arrive home, you burst out in tears

Verse 2: Imagine being forgiven for the bad things you've done / And forgiving someone who has done you wrong / We are capable of so much more / I still can't understand what all this fighting is for

Bridge 1: In this life, anything can happen / But don't be afraid of living / Good things will come and go / Nothing ever last forever

Bridge 2: In this life, anything can happen / But don't be afraid of living / All things will come to pass / Nothing ever last forever

Bridge 3: In this life, anything can happen / But don't be afraid of living / We are all in this together / Nothing ever last forever

Chorus: Imagine all of your dreams coming true / And magic being real / Imagine your nightmares haunting you / And you always being fearful / Imagine all suffering ceasing to exist / And everyone has what they truly need / Imagine completely loving yourself / Imagine sharing that love with someone else

All Heated Up

Verse 1: Every night at this time / There is only one thing that is on my mind / And that is to beat the heat / I'm dripping in sweat as the temperature rises / I'm trying real hard to hold onto my strength / Any moment now I feel like I will collapse / Ice is what I desperately need / But that is not the only thing / I need you as well

Verse 2: If measures are not taken immediately / I will erupt like a volcano / Lava will be the least of my concerns / Cold air is what I desperately need / But that is not the only thing / I need you as well

Chorus 1: I am all heated up, I am boiling / My body is fighting off a fever / My addiction to you has no cure / The only way to cool me down is to satisfy my urge / The longer I wait, the hotter I get

Chorus 2: I am all heated up, I am boiling / My body is fighting off a fever / My addiction to you has no cure / The only way to cool me down is to satisfy my urge / The longer I wait, the hotter I get / This heatwave of mine is already precarious

Chorus 3: If I'm not careful, I will burst out in flames / Fire will consume every inch of me / My addiction to you has no cure / The only way to cool me down / Is to satisfy my urge

Big Brother Is Watching You

Verse 1: You are never alone at any time / Somebody somewhere knows what you're doing / You will never hear them / Because they are spying on you from afar / Every word that you say is being listened to

Verse 2: 1984 is a dreadful reality / You can't escape it by being in a daydream / Don't surrender what you need / God help you if you do, you will be helpless / Brainwashing is no longer science fiction

Bridge: Music is nothing if the audience is deaf / Clean the wax from your ears / Be bold and mighty / For evil forces are trying to control you

Chorus: Big brother is watching you / Open your eyes and wake up right now / All of your rights are eroding / Stop the trend once and for all / Tell everyone you know to do the same

This One's For You

Verse 1: When I was lonely, you were my company / When I was scared, you were my bodyguard / When I was sad, you would cheer me up / When I was lost, you guided me along

Verse 2: Life dragged me down, deep into the ground / You taught me that many things come around / I learned a lot from you / All the advice you gave will be put to use

Bridge: Being there for me meant that you cared for me / I appreciate the sacrifices you made / I look up to you and see you as my hero / I don't say this often, but I love you

Chorus 1: This one's for you / It's my way of saying thank you / For what you've done for me / I am able to strive to be the best I can be / Because you never gave up on me

Chorus 2: This one's for you / It's my way of saying thank you / For what you've done for me / I am able to strive to be the best I can be / Because you saw the potential in me

I'm In You

Verse 1: I was full of life / I was outgoing and smart / My future seemed so bright / Then one day that all tragically changed / I was killed in a car crash / Thankfully before I died / I took the time to sign my donor card

Verse 2: Many people have a second chance / To live out their lives / Because of me and my generosity / It's the best decision I ever made / The thought of helping others in need / Is what led me to do what I did

Bridge: I do miss the life I lived / But my time to leave had arrived / I was meant to save all those people that I saved / My smile lights up in a baby's face / My lungs enable a young man to breathe / My heart beats in the chest of its recipient / The gift of life has been given to them

Chorus 1: You have a little bit of my personality / And you have my charisma / Even though my body no longer functions / Parts of me continue to be alive / Luckily for you, I'm in you

Chorus 2: You have a little bit of my personality / And you have my charisma / Even though my body no longer functions / Parts of me continue to be alive / Luckily for you, I'm in you / Even though my body no longer functions / Parts of me continue to be alive / Luckily for you, I'm in you

Sad Without You

Verse 1: I am sad without you / Be with me and make me happy again / I don't have any fun / Parties are supposed to consist of more than one / I just can't smile / The warmth of you no longer surrounds me

Verse 2: You brought life into my world / And I was able to breathe / You watched out for me / The strength of you was my personal shield

Verse 3: The pain has yet to numb my body / I don't know if it ever will / You can turn things around for me

Chorus: I am sad without you / And there's not much I can do / To make you return to me / Being alone is worse than I thought

Written by B. (Saturday, May 1, 2004) Copyright 2004

Back