Fp Collab. (The Track!!!!!)

Bigwon

ok folks it's time to get this thing going, waited long enough i think. So heres the beat that won the vote.

Jigs-16 Tons ----beat below

alright so time to get technical....:D

-So what happens is everyone involved with the track download the beat by (right clicking on it and "save target as") after that you have the beat on your computer so put that sh** into your Cool edit, protools,audicity, whatever your using and record your verse to it...

-Ok last time we had everyone putting to vocals up. 1st just accapella, and 2nd mixed in with the beat (The mixdown is so whoever is mixing it down knows how your vocals are gonna fit with the beat.)

-And The Song Topic: Where were from!!!
everyone write a 16bar each just telling everyone about the area you just happen to live in. From the specifics, to which country your in, to whats big there, and what not.

The List
-Playa (Andi)
-Bigwon (Red & White)
-E.T Science
-Muzz
-Cracka Jack
-Streetwize
-SG
-RI Producer
-DRB
-NorthStarr
-ShadowY
-Jigs
-EmCee Square

k guys, let's get this thing going

View attachment 10548 ----Beat here!!!

So try to keep the posts limited to your accapellas, and all. Got something to say post it up in one of the other threads.....

k peaces

Last edited:
Hey Bigwon nice verse bro. Sounds like you may have your vocals a little too loud though, I'm getting a lot of fuz or whatever on my speaksers when you're rapping. Good **** tho.

thanks bro just what i was thinking (slaps forehead....), I'm just wondering were everyone elses are :( .....

any luck with that mic???

Sup, I'm still in bruv, I got a few other things going off right now, can we make the deadline.. like a month? lol.

EDIT: Downloaded the beat.. its kinda weird huh...

Last edited:
Yep I got a mic but I ordered a audio interface to and it's still on it's way. As soon as it gets here then I get my verse on here.

Places Open for Anyone!!!

yeah, i'm not to concerned about deadline so....ya'll think this should just be deadlined (lol) at the end of summer??? I mean all the troubles with the mics, and all.

n e 1 can take my spot...i stepped on my mic n broke it...i gotta scrap up sum money 2 buy another 1, so if i can make it b4 ya'll decide it'z long enough, i'll record n post up my verse...

yes nice e.t good one, good one.....

well heres the list now

The List
-Playa (Andi)
-Bigwon (Red & White)----Done
-E.T Science-----Done
-Cracka Jack
-Streetwize
-SG
-RI Producer-----Done
-DRB
-NorthStarr
-ShadowY
-Jigs
-EmCee Square
-Jim Reaper
-Dizzy Dollar
-Synthetic Vibe
-Endee

Post up guys!

Signing in... Although I havent got my verse yet, its coming... I promise... I aint one of those guys that say there up for something and then bail, ;) lol

Back