Fp Collab. (The Track!!!!!)

Thanks E.T. Good lookin' out. This is pretty much my first time recording, so your feedback was greatly needed. I agree with the things you said. I'm gonna try and record more soon. Hopefully I'll get better with a little practice.

Definitely. And I also find that recording in a "bedroom" environment makes folks get in to it a little less. Don't want everyone else to hear you shouting your lyrics. If you've heard my stuff you know I've got alot of work to do also. Hope to hear more from you homie!

-E.T.

even if your in a bedroom you should deliver the rhymes well. if you dont want peeps to hear your rhymes stop rhyming.

You're right, Bud, but I think you missed my point. I was saying that people who tend to spit in their bedroom have a subconscious tendency to keep the volume of their voice lower and thereby starve their delivery of the desire and hunger that's needed to make it believable. I wasn't encouraging this or saying it was something that you should maintain or continue to do, I was saying that it's natural and it's a normal obstacle that "bedroom mcs" have to overcome.

-E.T.

Alot of 'bedroom emcees' do that **** yeah.

but the good ones never do.

in my experience

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah it's nice that you came thru with it.....i agree with e.t completely on the flow emphasising, yeah make an accapella of it or something ill put it on the track..

Back