Figures and Dollars

R

Renee Reynolds

Ahhh yall know who it is right!!! It's your baby girl yea it's your girl Baby C ahhh ahhhoo.Niger I got a lot figure don't hinder I know you being a pretender .Niger you could have been right here with me even right beside of me at a party maybe you could be dancing with a young hottie.Niger let me tell you, you went to college and got you degree you could have being better than a flertter.Niger even if you flert with the hottest shawty in town I'm telling you you niger aint gonna live to see 40.

(chorus)

I got alot of figures in my pocket ohhh I got a lot of dollars in my pocket ehhh(rept 2) Niger I know you know that i got alot of Dollars especially figures and I know you wonna see it and even feel it but I'm sorry it aint gonna show I just want you to know you got a lot of haters can you believe that one of your hatter's is a mother f***ing waiter

Niger I got a lot figure don't hinder I know you being a pretender .Niger you could have been right here with me even right beside of me at a party maybe you could be dancing with a hottie.Niger let me tell you, you went to college and got you degree you could have being better than a flertter.Niger even if you flert with the hottest shawty in town I'm telling you you niger aint gonna live to see 40.Once upon a time you were my mother f***ing friend and I was always around but you betrayed me you even went behind my back and played me.It's time for pay back I aint gonna talk it like that I just wonna let you know how much i hate Niger it's like this: I hate you that resides in me now
I hate you that is so heavy it weighs me down
I hate you that keeps my emotions tightly wound
I hate you that charges my wall
I hate you that lies to strengthen my fall
I hate you that has me in chains
I hate you that courses through my veins
I hate you that is a shadow at my side
I hate you that has stolen my mind
I hate you that blinds me from the stars
I hate you that has created my war
I hate you that has stolen my grace
My scarlet letter written all over your face Niger that's how much I hate you that's why i wrote this song about you about your ambition and not being a professional

(chorus)

I got alot of figures in my pocket ohhh I got a lot of dollars in my pocket ehhh(rept) Niger I know you know that i got alot of Dollars especially figures and I know you wonna see and even feel it but I'm sorry it aint gonna show I just want you to know you got a lot of haters can you believe that one of your hatter's is a mother f***ing waiter.Yeahhh I said I got a lot of figures and dollars ahhhh

---------- Post added 10-29-2010 at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was 10-27-2010 at 07:39 PM ----------

please tell me if it's excellent,great,good or bad please!!!!!!!!!!!

some of the words are spell wrong for example flertter is suppose to be flirtter

maybe i'm just hearing it wrong in my head, try recording it and coming back because i may be mentally picturing this way differently than how you perceived the final product to be.

Back