Emcees with PROFANITY FREE lyrics

Why the f*ck would you look for that?

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Last edited:
why?

Why the f*ck would you look for that?

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

I don't know cause maybe I just think you can express yourself just as well without having to. It's really just a preference, a place that I've grown to. I guess after having kids I feel a little more responsible with what I put in the air. I think that if this is what I leave to represent me after I'm gone I would hate for a lasting impression of me to be that all I could do was curse. You lose anything else once you fill it with curses cause you don't catch anything but the curses. I really think people miss the point. You see no profanity and act as if I'm for censorship. That's not what I'm saying here. I'm just saying it's a choice. I don't know if you have kids but I'd hate for them to be spittin one of my joints and you have to tell em stop cause it was just one long curse record. I'm just trying to be mindful of who listens to this music I love. I'm not even trying to be role model, just trying to offer an alternative. Is there anything really wrong with that or has it come to the point where you can only listen to a bunch of bullsh*t about nothing and it ain't hot if you ain't f this and f that?

i currently have an artist fredstuy from brooklyn .who has a few projects done and stays working .. who is profanity free ...so i am in

hit me up

i currently have an artist fredstuy from brooklyn .who has a few projects done and stays working .. who is profanity free ...so i am in

scrufacemusic@gmail.com I'm currently working to find songs for a project called A word to the wise.. so I'm looking to brainstorm on a topic. I have some trackks at http://www.soundclick.com/phatsounds if you hear something.. Thanks a lot I'm really looking forward to hearing some material

quite a few headbanger you got going on there! I like! *makes me wonder what kind of dancehall beats you're capable of manufacturing........*trails off into deep thought.....lol

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

check my sig for some of my more recent songs on reverbnation...

Koolness man!! Check your inbox bro... i just sent you something i JUST now completed...it was a quickie...

Back