Drake Or J.Cole [whos better?]

Sbonthebeat

WWW.SBONTHEBEAT.COM
www.sbonthebeat.com

befor you comment imma say i like Cole but i **** with drake they both nice ..both of them nice~ but drake got some fire music im not gonna lie! ... cole to but what yall think?:sing: << drake vs cole lol

Without getting into my personal opinion (ehem...Drake) I just want to say I've been living in Boston for 5 years now and there hasn't been a single album that I've heard bumped in cars even close to as much as this one. I can't walk down the street without hearing practically every cut on the album.

I have to admit that drake is pretty damned good at what he does, popularity aside. I feel as far as content goes there in pretty much the same category, and Drake from what i've seen is the more seasoned entertainer out of the 2.

i'm not going to go as far as making claims as i haven't followed neither of them nearly enough to.

Last edited:
lyrically. j cole. i mean look at where he is at.and he produce his own shit. and he doin it without features, at least from the songs that he put out. i mean he is what HIP HOP is missing. sum one like him and eff it, ill throw freddie gibbs in there too. them 2 lyrically murder drake. drake is just the better 'entertainer" ya feel me?

drake is hot but j.cole's material is rawer (if that's a word lol)....j. cole 2 me brings back that true hiphop feel of the old u know imo...drake is just killin it now tho!!

It all comes down to the feeling you get after each verse.

If you hear drake's line or j.cole, they're very relatable, but then again it depends, some lyrics relate to different people. So trying to find a better rapper is sort of like a generalization. But if my opinion for who's better at using the least amount of lines and make the most amount of sense and relation, I'd have to say Drake. My influence doesn't come from media, or anything like that. In my opinion, drake knows how to tell a story with 2 lines and another with the next. J. Cole, he's cool, I especially like that Who Dat track he put out, but they just don't compare, at J.Cole point in his career.

How is drake the better "artist"???

hes the better entertainer

J.cole writes better lyrics, he makes his own beats (which are good beats) and raps better....so how is drake the better artist?

Ahhhh j. cole all day. even now that he signed.. gaining popularity, the Blow up STILL go just as hard as the warm up or the come up.. dude is consistant. like someone else said , he do it with no features as well.. i mean look at drake, no deny'in dude talented but look at his camp..not that he cudnt do it on his own but no doubt the young money name has contributed to dudes success.

just repeatin whats been said but Yea...Drake Wins as a better artist..but as far as lyrics ..and what matters hahaha Cole got it mann. He got all the time in the world to further develope himself as an artist

When it comes to beeing lyrical i would pick J. Cole, no doubt. He is also a top notch performer (talking flow, voice, how he speak his sentences). But i listen to Drake just as much as Cole, he and 40 got something good going on! How he use his voice is really catchy, creating harmonies, and lyrically he ain't bad neither! I can listen through both The Come Up and The Warm Up without skipping tracks, can't say that about So Far So Gone and Thank Me Later..

Sooooo conclusionwise i would have to go with J. Cole!

J. Cole is the better artist Drake has turned into a R&B singer... Drake has features Cole doesn't Drake puts out some garbage...Never heard garbage come from Cole....drake is an entertainer now that he has signed with young money.wen he was on his comback seaso shit he was goood but hes fallen off since signing to that trash label

Drake better entertainer, J Cole better rapper due to alot of subject matter. But then again drake give u a realer side of him when he rap.

I wish drake and j.cole would battle each other because i think j.cole would win no doubt

Back