DOOMZ is BACK!!! little audio track for yea

DOOMZ

wrote a little verse for you guys to listen to. its from 1 of my beats that i was just messing around with. im not sure if i wanna build it into a full song cuz i was messing round but lmk what u think.

enjoy

changed the beat and cleaned up vocals a bit lmk what u think

Last edited:
hah thats dope son! you should finish it, the beat goes hard and the flow is still nice i see. when are u gonna drop an album?

thanx bro and an album? idk never done that before lol but im getting a new mic soon i just ordered a neumann!!! lol but uhm hopefully soon i just want the vocals to sound perfect if its going on an album chu kno? but thank u for the compliment i appreciate it mucho

yea if not a album maybe a mixtape at least. i think youll do good, maybe get some buzz and some fans, ill spread that ish around too!

Last edited:
i like the vibe from the beat, needs a bit more flesh though i think. I like it though, recording wise i think you should just rerecord it with cleaner adlibs.

I'd finish it to see what you could make with it. good stuff!

BIGWON!!! now all we need is ET and Lyrikill and phaceless to comment this and were back to the old days =p

thank you Jolt for the compliments =]

---------- Post added 08-25-2010 at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-24-2010 at 07:46 PM ----------

i changed the beat up and cleaned up the vocals so its more enjoyable lmk what u think

wooo! u changed the beat, i liked the other too maybe you can still use both make it 180 for the chorus or a breakdown cuz both beats are illy. feelin this one a bit more, is that a sampled guitar?

also damn doomz u practically got the old fp gang together!

Last edited:
ET!!! ty buddy =]how have you been!?

hey yea watta u know i almost have the whole gang 2g =] and its not a sample just a guitar on reason i put a modulation on it and some compression to make it sound dreamy lol i dropped my keyboard now i have to wait for a new 1 so i just changed the flute to this guitar and i edit the keys a little. i like this one more because it sounds like everything fits good =]
but ill give your idea a shot and see how it comes out. i might re-record this when i get my new mic set up and put in a "mix-tape" lol idk yet you gave me the idea thou and deffly toy with it

Not bad the was kinda crazy though. Your voice reminds me of Madlib. But I think your name is too close to MF DOOM who also just goes by DOOM. I opened this thread thinking it was about him.

my bad this is just my forum name but thanks for the feedback madlib is pretty dope thanks for the comparison

yeps and its pronounce "crook whites" and it has no meaning it just sounded like it went together pretty well when i made it up back in 9th grade lol it stuck with me ever since.

wais i was thinking about laying down a simple drum pattern in a certain bps giving it to you so you can record your guitar along with it and then send it back to me so i know what bps your playing in lol
that way the drums act like your metronome. lmk what u think

that sounds good! you want me to make somethin new up. id feel bad playin my homeboys parts lol so we can start a new track

that sounds good! you want me to make somethin new up. id feel bad playin my homeboys parts lol so we can start a new track

yes! lol what is your email? oh and record the guitar seperate plz =] the drums im giving u are just simple im gunna re-due them and have the whole track flow.

okay sent =] i cant wait to work on this

---------- Post added 08-27-2010 at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was 08-26-2010 at 06:09 PM ----------

ok so i just started making beats for the demo and there bumping.. deffly gunna be something you can chill in the car with and listen to at your leisure. hopefully this comes out how i want it tooo

Back