Do you write good lyrics ? I've been looking for you.

Ishi

Hello, I have been making music for near 4-5 years
for the first time i tried writing lyrics for my music, but i figured that i'm not made for that.
so i gave up on the thought of writing my own lyrics
i am looking for someone who can write well, and if things work out good then we can probably make more than one song together
if you have any other skills then even better, but if you don't then no problem i do.
just send me a private message here on future producers and we can figure out how to connect.

I'm a lil bit of a writer myself- and would be more than happy to try to help. I just need to hear the tune and I'd be more than happy to try to write something, either a poem or whatever seems to fit. Lemme know if u're interested....... I surely hope things work out for ya

Hi Creative
can u take a look at my threat here you'll find lyrics Get Up.If u think u can add the sound pls let me know.

They link that i send gives u idea of what am trying to create.If ur interested in a collab i show u the complete writing

What kind of style are you looking for?

I've been writing for a few years now and I'm looking to start making quality demos to be pitched to artists.

I mostly write Pop/R&B/Acoustic Pop/ Top 40 style songs. I sometimes do production, but I feel like I'd be better off writing (because that's where my hearts at, really) and have someone who's strong on the production side deal with sound design & mixing etc.

Back