Critique My Song ?

Wow are you serious?that's really awesome song that you got there. Great work XD

If the song is "whats the meaning of life" its really good dude

The only thing i would say is stay away from the asher roth voice. Being used a lot recently, unless thats what you were going for when you wrote it. Then I would say look for a little more originality but as far as it goes really good man.

Your rhymes and vocal production are great, but your beats are seriously weak, its far too simplistic and needs a stronger melody and rhythm. the two chord dirge gets annoying after only a few repeations.

IF IT WAS "THE MEANING OF LIFE" LYRICS WERE FINE BUT I DIDNT WANT TO HEAR THE REST BECAUSE OF THE MUSIC IN THE BACKGROUND. MUSIC IS THE WINDOW TO THE SOUL A JOURNEY CARRIED OUT BY THE EARS AND IF PEOPLE DONT FEEL YA BEAT ITS SKIP TO THE NEXT TRACK, SO, KEEP YOUR INSIGHT AND CLEAN THE WINDOW. DawgTooTall

Nice man, sounds pro. You made all the beats to? Hell you got a good thing going man keep it up!

i didntt make the beat to "the meaning of life" thats a jay z beat.. i made the beat to roll the windows down and the other ones on my youtube
Thanks for the feedback everyone !

Thanks alot ! good reviews inspire me to make more.. if anyone is interested in working together just get at me in a message.

Back