Criticism on lyrics and production

Vocal work was well done, good quality. I like the double tracking and effects you put, they make it stand out. The voice sounds out of place in the intro, the volume and effect doesn't really blend with the music. Also, in the rest of the song I felt like the music could have been just a little louder. It was a good song though and your lyricism is good as well.

Vocal work was well done, good quality. I like the double tracking and effects you put, they make it stand out. The voice sounds out of place in the intro, the volume and effect doesn't really blend with the music. Also, in the rest of the song I felt like the music could have been just a little louder. It was a good song though and your lyricism is good as well.

I really appreciate that! I wasn't sure how I felt about the vocals so it's a huge relief for someone to say they liked it. I also agree with both your points. I definitely have room for improvement on the mastering. My biggest struggle has been getting the vocals to mesh perfectly with the instrumental.

Back