cant think of anything I need help

H

hersheybar456

I cant think of anything to write raps about

drop some topics for rap music below dont repeat what someone else says..

dont say girls, cars, or money

It's simple. You shouldn't be rapping.

LOL i can guarantee you that im the best rapper on here i was just trying to branch out and get some crazy ideas, and yea you can rap about other things its very hard to find a good topic thats dope but if you can itll come out amazing and itll be new.

LOL i can guarantee you that im the best rapper on here
On a producer forum, that's certainly possible.

i was just trying to branch out and get some crazy ideas
The 'best rapper' ought to have them on his own.

its very hard to find a good topic thats dope ..
So put in the work.

For something that's a responsibility like going to work, I can see asking for motivation or some kind of help. Those are things you HAVE to do. For creative pursuits like rapping, making beats etc...You don't NEED to be artistic. Writer's Block? Don't write. Can't think of anything to say? Say nothing. Don't feel like making beatz...

Art is from a well of inspiration. If you're not inspired, then you shouldn't be creating art. And yes you can be inspired by money, women, drugs whatever.

You should be embarrassed claiming to be a rapper while asking for ideas to rap about. I'm actually disappointed in the Social Networking aspect of this current crop of creatives. The Internets and Google are the answer to everything. No one looks within.

subject:
it's a horrible day, girl broke up with you, lost your job, car broke down, etc.
day goes on and seems like it can't get any worse, your even riding public transportation, but because your bad day, it takes you down a path that leads to the best thing that's ever happened in your life

Rap about how you had a good day, maybe throw some things in there about not having to use your AK, the cops rolling right past you, and maybe some girl with a big fat fannie....but just start the song off like any other day...you know you wake up and Mama cooked breakfast with no bacon.....something like that....good luck.

Read books, watch movies (real movies that require some thinking, not the ish that only entertains), go outside.

If you can't think of anything to rap about...rap about not wanting to rap about those dumb topics and that you are trying to branch out.

Back