cant think of anything I need help

LOL i can guarantee you that im the best rapper on here
On a producer forum, that's certainly possible.

i was just trying to branch out and get some crazy ideas
The 'best rapper' ought to have them on his own.

its very hard to find a good topic thats dope ..
So put in the work.

For something that's a responsibility like going to work, I can see asking for motivation or some kind of help. Those are things you HAVE to do. For creative pursuits like rapping, making beats etc...You don't NEED to be artistic. Writer's Block? Don't write. Can't think of anything to say? Say nothing. Don't feel like making beatz...

Art is from a well of inspiration. If you're not inspired, then you shouldn't be creating art. And yes you can be inspired by money, women, drugs whatever.

You should be embarrassed claiming to be a rapper while asking for ideas to rap about. I'm actually disappointed in the Social Networking aspect of this current crop of creatives. The Internets and Google are the answer to everything. No one looks within.

im just looking for ideas that are really really really out there. Im not acutally looking for topicsfor the entire song per se but small punchlines type topics. For example in eminems album relapse the main theme was drugs and addicition but if you listen carefully you can tell that theres horror references like Hannibal Lecter,buffalo bill, jason, freddy kreuger, satan or demons in every song. I mean noble wordz gave me perfect ideas actually i want to get totally crazy ideas.. I need help on this because im not too good with pop culture and movies and stuff like that. so basically im looking for sub topics

Last edited:
im just looking for ideas that are really really really out there. Im not acutally looking for topicsfor the entire song per se but small punchlines type topics. For example in eminems album relapse the main theme was drugs and addicition but if you listen carefully you can tell that theres horror references like Hannibal Lecter,buffalo bill, jason, freddy kreuger, satan or demons in every song. I mean noble wordz gave me perfect ideas actually i want to get totally crazy ideas.. I need help on this because im not too good with pop culture and movies and stuff like that. so basically im looking for sub topics

also im just asking for topics,i mean im not asking for other people to write my songs or something am i? You act like im completely depending on other peoples ideas to make my songs im just asking for a couple of topics. I have my own topics that i think about and im just asking for other peoples whats wrong with that?geez

Back