Bud Banner VS. The one with style

Vote for the winner Bud banner or the one with style

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i dont mean rite now . We get somebody to chose a beat for us both to use.. we then both write 16 and record.. Then it gets voted on .. u down?

nah...i don't have no one pick beats for me...choosing a beat is personal...it it not?

Exactly.. it would make it more interesting and show what skill u actually have as your using a beat which mite not usually be your kinda style.

P10 that was waste.

@ gutty: Goto any battle tournement etc...and tell them the person with the verse fulla random bars that had nothing todo with the opponent beat the person using personal punchlines and more advanced rhymes aimed at the opponent. It doesnt happen. Im being honest, thats what i mean by people not understanding what it takes to win a battle. Ive said it a million times and ill say it again, Iron Solomon is one of the best battlers because he uses hard punches and adapts written punches to turn them into personals aimed at his opponent. You dont win battles with random bars.

p10 your not worth the time spent on recording, rev can tear you up.

well, I kinda liked P10's verse that he dropped.
I do think it'll be intresting to see Bud Bunner and P10 battle,
whether or not it's recorded audio...

2sgforum.co.uk was the site i used to battle on but it went downhill cos all the elite writers got bored of battling each other and left.

There are alot of good sites though. 2sg is your best bet though.

Bud Bunner said:
P10 that was waste.

@ gutty: Goto any battle tournement etc...and tell them the person with the verse fulla random bars that had nothing todo with the opponent beat the person using personal punchlines and more advanced rhymes aimed at the opponent. It doesnt happen. Im being honest, thats what i mean by people not understanding what it takes to win a battle. Ive said it a million times and ill say it again, Iron Solomon is one of the best battlers because he uses hard punches and adapts written punches to turn them into personals aimed at his opponent. You dont win battles with random bars.

p10 your not worth the time spent on recording, rev can tear you up.

It DOES happen and its because its the voters personal opinion, not yours or anyone elses. wut u fail to realize is if everyone voted the same way, how ur sayin to vote, all the votes would be onesided, i.e. FUKIN GAY

Bud Bunner said:
2sgforum.co.uk was the site i used to battle on but it went downhill cos all the elite writers got bored of battling each other and left.

There are alot of good sites though. 2sg is your best bet though.

and look. its a UK forum. hhmmmm

Last edited:
what has it being a uk forum got to do with it

there is american users...there has been more talent with writing on that site than on most other sites ive ever seen

It was also the number one hit on google for music forums for a long time

Back