Bud Banner VS. The one with style

Vote for the winner Bud banner or the one with style

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let me clear this whole thing up

Let me clear this whole thing up folks! First of all as much as I hate to say it Bud is right, His philosophy about battling is correct so for all yall thinkin im just writing a random verse trying to make it sound hot and disregard the subject your wrong!!!

Not to make excuses to Bud or any other FP MC's,but Bud had a lot to diss me on, I got mad info about me on my profile plus I had misspelled his name, so he had a lot of personal **** to pull out against me.

he has no information on his profile and I dont know **** about him, plus I threw at him first so be realistic people what could I do tell "yo mama" jokes, nah I had to do the best I could, I came at him but not as hard as if I had some info about him.

Im young and I still came at his ass mad lyrically so some respect is definitly deserved on my part. Much respect to Bud.

The one with style said:
Let me clear this whole thing up folks! First of all as much as I hate to say it Bud is right, His philosophy about battling is correct so for all yall thinkin im just writing a random verse trying to make it sound hot and disregard the subject your wrong!!!

Not to make excuses to Bud or any other FP MC's,but Bud had a lot to diss me on, I got mad info about me on my profile plus I had misspelled his name, so he had a lot of personal **** to pull out against me.

he has no information on his profile and I dont know **** about him, plus I threw at him first so be realistic people what could I do tell "yo mama" jokes, nah I had to do the best I could, I came at him but not as hard as if I had some info about him.

Im young and I still came at his ass mad lyrically so some respect is definitly deserved on my part. Much respect to Bud.

You Pus*y. Just joking I really didn't care for both verses, they weren't bad it just didn't really keep me interested so I didn't vote. I think it's safe to say bud won because it's 3 to 1.

i didnt have alot of ammo on you, i had to give myself alot of ammo. i had to find the smallest thing and turn it into a decent personal.

The picture on your myspace profile helped alot though.

If a battle verse which fulfills all the ingredients of battling doesnt keep you interested - then battling isnt for you

pz

The one with style- that sh1t was accually pretty tight, props fool. not too personal but u got at him with wut u had and just that was enough for a good battle verse on my opinion. this fool put it down on bud pretty hard without much of anything!

bud- ur verse definitely was structured pretty perfect but i hate falling under conformity. the punches were kinda weak cause u wanted to rhyme it perfectly to the previous bar, i think u tried too hard. a lot of lines were weaker than the other dude, and the only thing i think that stung him was those couple of personals, thats it.

Vote- The One

Last edited:
D-Z-U-B-Z said:
The one with style- that sh1t was accually pretty tight, props fool. not too personal but u got at him with wut u had and just that was enough for a good battle verse on my opinion. this fool put it down on bud pretty hard without much of anything!

bud- ur verse definitely was structured pretty perfect but i hate falling under conformity. the punches were kinda weak cause u wanted to rhyme it perfectly to the previous bar, i think u tried too hard. a lot of lines were weaker than the other dude, and the only thing i think that stung him was those couple of personals, thats it.

Vote- The One

Hate vote. But **** it, your pathetic.

he didnt have any punches or personals. You cant win battles like that. he didnt 'put it down on me hard' its whack. WHACK WHACK WHACK.

The punches werent weak in my verse, even if they rhyme perfect with the set up bar and that ruins them abit - it doesnt ruin the punch it ruins the set of two bars...not the punch. None of my lines were weaker than his. i coulda dropped 4 bars and won this...cos he didnt have any battle **** in his verse. he said it himself.

your a hater full stop. this is one reason why you wont go anywhere.

like i said **** battling on this site, you dont understand what battling is.

Ill post a link to a battle ive lost on my old site and show you what a battle is. **** these whack votes, whack emcees and whack knowledge of writing.

Bigwon is cool ,bigwon knows what it takes to win battles.

No hate on your part, the one....you admitted you didnt have that strong a verse etc...but dzubs your ****ing retarded. Personals/Punches/Wordplay/Multies/Flow/Humor/Aggression < the main ingredients of a battle verse....The one had aggression and that was it.

It was a good verse but not a battle verse. There wasnt one diss to me in it

fix up.

LMFAO! HAHAHAHA look at the names next to the votes for the one with style.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Gutty and Dzubs....HAHAHA what a suprise

Fuking pathetic hate voting bytches...you are dead to the hiphop world just for that pathetic ****. HAHAHAHA how can you be serious about yourselves when your whack and pathetic enough to hate vote against someone you dont know on a fuking internet forum....sort ya life out boyz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bud Bunner said:
i coulda dropped 4 bars and won this...cos he didnt have any battle **** in his verse. he said it himself.

why would you even need 4? lol
that's exactly why I voted before your verse was even up...

no dude i didnt vote for the one because of hate. I explained myself. I read all of The ones and was interested, yours Bud was boring and i didnt even want to finish it, and Deezy was right, it sounded like you tried too hard and forced ur rhymes out, you cant stand to lose. Ill admit ive had my fair share of bithin round here, but you are the worst. Again, saying Deezy wouldnt make it? He has 10 times the chance then you do, at least hes from the states and doesnt have a comical voice. Deezy would make it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy efore you

Last edited:
Alls fair in love and hip hop

yo the one with style won this battle. he's better lyrically and even without personal punchlines he still won. The one got my vote

Oh i wonder who that is...

LMAO

he could get all the votes in the world, and all its doing is making this section more of a joke than it already is

you dont have to wonder anymore cuz your majesty is here

OMG!!! jesus my goodness....help... i dont know wut to do....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i cant belive it...it has finally come full circle. BUD ur sayin the exact same sh1t as i was sayin when i first started wit u. U FUKIN HYPOCRITE!!!!hahahahaha LOL. look at how upset ur gettin over losin. "WAAAAA I DONT WANNA DO BATTLES NO MORE, U GUYS JUST DONT GET ME, IM SO GOOD, Y WONT ANYONE BELIEVE ME????? JUST LOOK AT MY GUIDE, ITS REALLY SUPER DUPER..." hahahahahaha, ur absolutley hilarious and should be commended on ur accomplishments in comedy, bravo. WHOS WINNIN BUD??? huh?? aparently, u really do think ur better than u are, and the public agrees, ahh.....UK -0 US- 1 HAHA BLOODY FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont care about this battle anyone with a slight knowledge of writing and half a brain cell can see that ive served everyone ive battled on thi site

the sooner you realise that the sooner you improve

look when your majesty signed up, look at the name, hating on uk

get a life

Bud Bunner said:
Oh i wonder who that is...

LMAO

he could get all the votes in the world, and all its doing is making this section more of a joke than it already is

EVEN IF IT IS, THAT MEANS UR THE JOKE, CAUSE MOST OF THESE VOTERS DIDNT VOTE FOR YOU. Y DONT U GO BUN SOME WEED AND THINK IT OVER, LOL

you dont get it, i dont care about the votes because you dont have a clue

your whack...even if he won 100 votes to none, i wouldnt care because hardly anyone in this section has a slight bit of talent and knowledge

quit hatin on everyone now, ur makin urself look bad. and how does realizin ur verse was better (even though aparently it wasnt) help us improve, ya bloody self-centered egotistical chode??

"your whack, your whack, everyones whack but me" god damn u cant even listen to urself, get over it, everybody gets handled sooner or later. look at u b!tchin hella much over losin, werent u the one sayin gutty was doin that (no offense gutty) and now ur followin the same path, and u wanna call us hypocrites and haters???? WTF??? u need to take a lesson urself

Last edited:
Gutty - Hate Vote
Dzubz - Hate Vote
The one with style - Voting for himself
Your Majesty - Hate Vote
Propheta - The only one i cant say anything about but still, its obvious i won this...other FP heads say so aswell

But like i said, i couldnt give a ****

the verses ive dropped in battles have been quick verses thrown together in a short time period. Half of my skill, but thats been enough to serve everyone ive battled.

on other american sites (with more talent) ive schooled someone but they dont hate because of it, they learn...

you lot are retarded, lame and amongst the whackest writers ive ever seen

i dont think everyone is whack, the majority are tho

you only get props when i think they are due

ive named the emcees i think are nice from here, dont get mad cos your not on the list

your mite make it one day ;)

fag

And If U Dont Care Quit Hatin U Sorry @ss Excuse For A Person!!!!!!hahahahhahaha Im Out... Fuk It All...... Ima Go "burn" Some Trees, Not "bun" Them, Im Not Tryin To Eat The Sh1t Or Somthin

Back