Battle with a spasticated skittle ?

• Thread starter Benjamin The Surgeon
  • Start date
B

Benjamin The Surgeon

i dunno how to do **** here .. but i fancy a battle .. Who's on it?

Revo....Yes bruv!

Lets get some real battles goin down

someone except this

U know bruv.. all these lot on here are half baked.. got a couple of qualitys but when it comes down to it there golf is under par.. THey probly think .... '' a newb ,, **** battling this guy. It will be too easy a win ! '' .. If that your way of thinkin accept this battle init!! .. Vets and advanced heads on this only please.. i dont wanna battle a **** chattin but smacking... vein,37 headed prick factory.

i said only like 5 people on here would even be amongst the average heads on 2sg

what u reckon?

someone accept this - benjamin is from my crew and is a advanced member from the forum i used to be on....so come hard

hmm....i could use a few more victories....Ill think about it

^ lol dont be so sure

ben is rusty but was up there with the most advanced members on the old forum.

im still accepting battles aswell...

ill battle all three of you at the same time. Handicapped kinda thing for you retards!.. 8 lines from each of you 24 from me. Drop asap .

too much trash talk, get to it...

you chumps chat more **** than ******* at a beauty salon,
before you get to spitting you make sure your make ups on,
that’s all I can conclude from this weak arse trash talk,
you mouth is running fast but feet cant walk the walk,
my words bomb like an arsenal, but you can call me Ratchet,
my verse soars like a hand grenade and you cant help but catch it,
you’re the attack of the clones, and im the master mold,
I’ll douse the flames of Hades and leave you carbon copies cold, 8
I’ll slap in you your face, like Larry Graham playing bass,
This aint bad boy b***hes, but when I spit it’s like mace,
More more more, i hear the angry mob roar,
Im the gladiator, punk, Im here to settle your score,

My words blow like a whirlwind and wipe away your facial features,
I’ll rip you to shreds and leave your carcass to the creatures,
I showed you up in public, but you won’t admit defeat,
don’t have me use my pinky and slap you back into your seat!

bring it!!!

^why you droppin a verse in a callout thread?

and the same verse u been droppin everywhere

coz u lot need to spit and stop pu$$y footing around!!!!

the man asked who started the thread asked if cats wanted to battle, that was me saying yes!

yeah there were elements of old verses in there but the majority of it is new ish!!!

nah ive seen a few of them bars loads of times now and they arnt that great to be repeating.

Ben wanted a battle but it seems none of you know the procedure. You make a callout thread someone accepts then you make a new thread with just rules/verses/votes...so there is no fraff in the battle thread...he is battling everyone that accepted in a handicap battle so u dropped too many lines....you dont need to drop a verse in every topic some topics are for organising and arranging battles or discussion

Was that verse spose to hit hard?It was just jargon Junk
You dont drop bombs,so y u tryna look like bin laden u Kunt?
I come with rumbles, the flash banger with thunderous rhymes
how u gonna win a battle droppin the same verse a hundered times?
london guys come with straight banta,natt dont even come with anger
how you gonna drop on your beats when they sound like country bhangra
im the tongue tangler, the wrangler that chokes the opposition
Got a girls name, he werent battling this bloke was bottom kissing

01494 496 496 < The number for the undertakers.

everyone drop your verses here.. then i will transfer them to a battle thread when they are all in for voting.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah my bad, i aint really battled before.

also my bad for repeating ish, that aint cool, but is your saying my ish aint too hot, you gotta come with heat yourself! i remember gutty picking apart one of your verses line by line and showing you where youre going wrong!

LMFAO my worst verse is better than that naat, im not saying it was whack cos some of it was quite nice but alot was average

Everything gutty said in that breakdown was wrong...you being from the uk you should know that, he didnt know what geezer meant, he didnt know what an amiga was, and didnt understand that personals win battles. I had a personal or a punch on every other bar. The verse he broke down was in the battle with him, which im winning so....make your own mind up.

I aint had one vote against me since i been here and only had good feedback really, when gutty broke that verse down, it was mostly him misunderstanding the content of my verse and the important ingredients of a battle verse.

My advice to you is to start using more advanced multies and get personals on your opponent

Last edited by a moderator:
with bud hyping you i thought you'd come harder. i'm not going to even bother with you....lol....

I didnt come hard because there really wasnt a point.. His verse had less life than a still born . Drop your verse.

Back