audio cyphers.....

Bigwon

heya, i suppose i'll start this.

I just got hooked up on this ventrilo program (a chat program gamers use) And had my man play a beat thru one of his headphones so we had a perfect set-up going...with this i guess we just threw ryhmes back at eachother over 9th wonder beats. Clear sound program, im sure your chat mics would be just fine for it. BUT......

i'm thinking about how we could set up a server for Fp.

Maybe a stickied thread titled "FP ONLINE AUDIO CYPHER DIRECTIONS" or some stuff....with this all the info like a link to the program were using, what the address for the channel were using on that program. Basically a walk thru to get the people hooked up. I think it would be pretty nice for the experienced, and newbies alike. A bigger Nice for people who are more excluded from hiphop were they live, and don't have locals to ryhme with...

I don't think I'm the best with this stuff so.....Discuss.....

nice idea.. cant see it happening though.

Nice Idea, I might personally do it. But I'll just say don't expect everyone to hop on and have alot of users.

I used to cypher on skype.

If you get it sorted im sure me and rev will jump on it, here and there.

well i checked out skype...it seems to be more of a private networking, i might look into ventrilo cuz its set up so you can just join the chat rooms (which would be most convinient i think...)

But besides that i'm kind of thinking of ways to make this work...Maybe we could have an official time that the cyphering takes place (like open mic or some) and post up the times for the different time zones...

not expecting alot of users anyways, but you never know ;)

or we could post up contact details like email and such so we can contact eachother, so we can invite eachother whenever someone wants to get one going....

lol, any more opinions?

skype is msn but with video/microphone chat

you add each other and can have a room with a few of you in a cypher, thats what we used to do.

it mite not be the best thing to use but we used to use it.

Back