ARTIST SPOTLIGHT: WRITE ME A HIT SERIES, Dallas, TX September 12th @ Microsoft Store

mobetta

Hello Everyone!

Just posting about our first ever live event with The Microsoft Store! As a producer, i am very excited about this event, and the future ones to come.(stay tuned)

I hope some of you will be able to attend as well as compete in the contest. We have some very exciting guests, and I'll be giving away some very cool prizes that day as well that will help you with your craft!

Hit us up at spotlight@mobettaonline.com if you have any questions, or hit the site if you want.

Best,

Mobetta

Attachments

• Artist Spotlight Flyer3.jpg
    Artist Spotlight Flyer3.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 106
Just a quick update...we are trying to set up a private songwriting class/session during the event to hold about 30-40 writers. Jasper Cameron will be guest for the class. For all the producers out there, i'm working on something AFTER the songwriting show at a Dallas studio that may benefit more beatmakers....stay tuned. Email or hit me on twitter if you have plans to attend or have questions!! Thanks!
Toying around with some possible product giveaways...Studio One 3, Maschine Mikro, blue microphone, Ableton, Reason 8, mpc studio... What do u guys think?

Moe

Just a quick update...we are trying to set up a private songwriting class/session during the event to hold about 30-40 writers. Jasper Cameron will be guest for the class. For all the producers out there, i'm working on something AFTER the songwriting show at a Dallas studio that may benefit more beatmakers....stay tuned. Email or hit me on twitter if you have plans to attend or have questions!! Thanks!
Toying around with some possible product giveaways...Studio One 3, Maschine Mikro, blue microphone, Ableton, Reason 8, mpc studio... What do u guys think?

Moe

Anyone planning on registering or coming to the Dallas Microsoft store event? So far, have S1, Jasper Cameron, Sarah J on deck, as well as BMI Urban Director.
Hit me up on spotlight@mobettaonline.com if you have any questions or are interested in attending or competing in the contest.

Thanks!!

Mobetta

Back