ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!! I think Im gonna explode!!!!

K

Kid-Solo

Jus need a bit of advice thats all. Im 21 and have been writing RNB lyrics since i was 16. I have about 10 complete songs, as in verses and chrous and about the same numbers of imcomplete songs. I have been told I have a very good voice as well.
My problems is I dont know where to start. I have an MPC2000 but no time to learn to use it ( im married with2 kidz and 1 on the way and i own a mobile shop ).
But I cant just not do anything. I think my lyrics are very good and I want to do something. Any advice ???????// Help a brother out man

Hey Kid,

try and get on tormorrow cause there is a couple of katz that know what they are talking about with that stuf....look out for Science or Mattu.....Science has got some stuff similar and Mattu used to be in a band....so they might be able to help you out.

peace.

out:)

thanx

Thanx bro. I hope those katz can help me out. See u around :hello:

You have to find time to do it the mpc is that hard to learn,I have three kids and a dog I work and I 'm part owner of a indie record lable, management company and my own private recording studio that's in my house.Sometimes I find myself working on tracks 10:00 at night.:cheers:

Back