32 bars hard! ( im 16 )

S

SCWbeats

Will marjay drown in her sorrows, will my pops overdose tomorrow, will i end up back in detention, will i take it to the next step and act on depression, will i have to go through the hard way to learn my lesson? Will it be easier resting in piece than living in pain, when my bredrin comes how will he be the same? Or driven insain, wrong place wrong time your whole life can change for what you did in a day, the past i kiss away and blow it with a wish for change, will my nightmare become a reality and dreams crash and burn into a ditch of flames?

What you think?

phat bro "will i take it to the next step and act on depression, will i have to go through the hard way to learn my lesson?" was feelin it all except the last line nothin worse than a phat verse with an average punch line,, if youve got any more send em thru and ill get u some beats sorted kick_fitness@hotmail

yeah i hear that, i thought the same thing i changed it anyway now yeah man i holla'd just get at me

the line "will my pop overdose tomorrow" got my attention man i think were on the same page with that one.. good read

the line "will my pop overdose tomorrow" got my attention man i think were on the same page with that one.. good read

Just stay strong and humble everything happens for a reason in life

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

Why is your age relevant?

What do you mean?

Just stay strong and humble everything happens for a reason in life

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

What do you mean?

because your post says (im 16), I think thats what he's talking about

Pretty dope lyrics bro! Your vocabulary is good, the flow is stylish and the theme is touching. You are pretty good to be a 16 years old even though it is not relevant, because I have heard so many wackass rappers / lyricist writer that claims to be good. Peace! One Love!

Back