1st time posting lyrics.. input appreciated

rifee22

The curves of your body so smooth so sleek/ got me all worked up so soon no sleep/ this is one hell of a ride but Champaign s not cheap/ so I guess we'll just do what we gotta do to eat/ just light me up a cigarette I'll strap shoes on my feet/ got so use to winnin I forgot about defeat/ but death is the only thing we'll ever try to cheat/ were smoking so much that were gonna be high forever/ when they say it's impossible we'll just tell em never say never/ we can open up our minds and look out into forever/ plan for the future but the past we will remember/ like that cold ass day you were born back in December/ or that terrible event that happened mid September/ guess we gotta take the yin with the yang/ cause what the hell is joy without a little bit of pain

Last edited:
they read very nicely, it must take courage to post lyrics up so good effort haha

is this going to be rapped or sung?

Been writing a long time not music most of the time though.. wrote a few for a friend who was trying to record about a decade ago havnt played with it in a while so wrote this real quick to see what kinda interaction I could get on here

Back