What to do about rip off artists out there

C

Criag

Hi

There seems to be allot of posts around the net about rip off artists and with our digital lives today with sampling some of us advanced artists are not prepared to deal with the advanced con artists.

Let me post some interesting points,
1-While anyone can contact a content thieve to request a open dialogue, That thieve may of already made the money,

2-The person may not even exist and the content is to fill some scam which implicates the artist later.

So it pays off to keep track of these people for new laws are been prepared to round up the ones who are making a living from ripping of songs, i am not talking about selling bootlegs, i am talking about using other people's music in order to make money in every way possible, even take personal credit for the works!

Anyway, here guys:
lorelle.wordpress. com

Take a look here for yourself to see what i mean.
says:
* Identify the Source
* Contact the Content Thief
* Cease and Desist Order
* Contact Advertisers
* Request a Ban from Search Engines
* Register Your Copyrights: Prevention is Protection
* More Information on Copyright Laws, Intellectual Property Laws, and Content Theft Prevention
* Finding Stolen Content and Copyright Infringements
* The Growing Trends in Content Theft

* Going after someone for theft and copyright violation is NOT time consuming or expensive.
* It does NOT require a lawyer.
* It might NOT require anything other than some simple actions.
* The protection of copyright laws should NOT be left to the “companies with the money”.
* Protecting and defending copyrights is NOT complicated.
* WRONG: The companies with money think nothing of violating copyrights, so there is nothing to do about it.
* WRONG: Everything on the Internet is/should be free.
* WRONG: You put it on the Internet, what do you expect?

Back