UNDERGROUND Style beat "Digital War" (feed return)

The track 'Digital War' was all-around well-produced. The drums provided a good, strong backbone for the song, and the simple guitar melody immediately grabs the attention of the listener. However, the melody could have been developed during the song to make things more interesting in the long run. I liked the crazy organs (?) in the background. Nice job!

You have this mix on point! The drums are killer. Very in your face, not filled with mud either. I think you have really great separation going on in the track (is this eq choices, or more sound choice that helped you achieve this?). Its really nice how you filled the empty space with that barley audible strings part. I think the repetitive guitar part strengthens this track. It adds a tie to the whole track.

Sounds great man! Listened to some of your other beats too. All of them are great work. Really liked "Wake Up" Sounded liked DOOM could kill it on the beat! Would love to hear more on how you came up with that track (PM?)

F4F link in sig!

You have this mix on point! The drums are killer. Very in your face, not filled with mud either. I think you have really great separation going on in the track (is this eq choices, or more sound choice that helped you achieve this?). Its really nice how you filled the empty space with that barley audible strings part. I think the repetitive guitar part strengthens this track. It adds a tie to the whole track.

Sounds great man! Listened to some of your other beats too. All of them are great work. Really liked "Wake Up" Sounded liked DOOM could kill it on the beat! Would love to hear more on how you came up with that track (PM?)

F4F link in sig!

Great feedback man. It's a sample, with a couple layered parts to add some of the extra sounds you're hearing. I always tend to cut out the low end that clogs up the mix, I also use Reason 5's Scream effects to give a bit of distortion, then I throw it back into the MPC. My end result changes drastically during the mixing process. Partly to add my personal touch and also partly "the loudness war" the I hate so dearly.

Hope I answered your question appropriately.

This is dope! Loved the high freq whistles in the background and the guitar sample is funky. I really liked how you brought in the different elements of the song to keep it fresh. Drums are on point and the mix sounds great!

How are you doing on your beat sales? Are you having any trouble selling at $30/lease?

dark-trap-beat-waka-flocka-fat-trel-type-mixtape-banger-one-eye-open-f4f-

Thanks for the feedback! I used to sell very well. Some months great, other months solid. Then I took over a year break for personal reasons and have just recently come back. Sad to say that either the market has gotten worse, or a good portion of my listeners have moved on. So to answer your question, while I'm not currently selling as much as before, the $30 price point for leases has worked well for me in the past! The worse thing to do is sell yourself short.

Last edited:
great work here man...

The production makes up for the loopyness..

And the variations here and there make it so the melody isnt too loopy and played out.

Great work....really felt a huge switchup is in order somewhere midway...

I could add a sweet bridge and melody switch up..

Wish I could get into your project file! lol

Try and create a totally new melody with the Same time signature and tempo...Using 1 of the base chord notes.

Good stuff I know you got more in ya! Better than me, production skills are up there.

check me out here bro, in the making:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-yes-check-out*-f4f-been-working-hard-474629/

Hell yeah! This is baddy! Bad ass work man! Nice drum mix love how well it blends all together n shit! That's proper. Mix is perfecto.

Back