This track might just hit hard enough to make your day (F4F)

Moralz

Sup guys,
working on some pretty hard stuff with some pretty big people. Only you guys are hearing it so far. Let me know your thoughts on it. F4F

Awwww Maaan, really enjoying the vibe of the Track! FUNKY Stuff. i really love the Drums. I would change the baseline into a short one, maybe an e-bass or something like in the mayer hawthorne tracks. Overall a very nice job!

Thanks man. It really hasn't been mixed at all. It was all done through headphones so far. I'll return all feed later on tonight

I like it! Gives off a nice vibe. At first, I was like "what is this" haha, but it all came together as the track went on. The vocals were pretty good too. You said you didn't mix it yet, so I'm not judging that at all until you do. Nice work!

My track's in my signature if you don't mind giving it a listen.

Thanks for checking man. The track you have is dope. I can definitely hear it in a club/ lounge place or at some upscale hotel spa. lol. What you're doing with it works with the ambiance and atmospheric mood you have going. Good job.

I blew my system so I listened through my headphones. Vocals were really nice and clean. What mic did you use? Really interesting combination. I can def see what HR was saying about the Daft Punk feel. As to the bass I cant really say, my headphones have meh low end.

What daw did you use to produce this?

Thanks for your feedback!

GOTDAMN. I was confused by instrumentation at first, wasn't what I was expecting, but when the vocals came in I started getting into it. By the time 0:50 came around, I was sold. Shit sounds like something off of Thriller, and getting compared to MJ is never a bad thing. I genuinely wanna replay it over and over, I'd actually download/cop this, funky af. Dope dope dope vocals and instrumental. Just needs mixing to make everything pop more, but damn. Keep us updated, I'd like to hear the final product definitely bruh.

Peep my work here: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...feedback/beats-mantra-nor-f4f-f4f-f4f-471318/

Last edited:
Thanks for the feed guys. Glad you guys are enjoying. I've been working on it too much but am going to try to take one more pass at the vocals. Hopefully, we'll get this done sometime this week. The track as a whole is pretty insane, if I can say so myself. I'll try to share it with everyone.

@kitecabrinha I use an electro voice re20/ Stevie Wonder's mic along with Logic.

Back