Simple Trap Beat Rough Draft F4F Yall should know i put out quality shit by now

I think it's bangin the way it is. Yeah, you could put some strings in here and there and it would probably set it off but I wouldn't really add much else. I like the mix and how loud the drums are. It sounds great on my speakers. Good work.

new-south-808-banger-bye-f4f

Yes yes yes, I am listening through my headphones because if I had my monitors on my neighbors would be pissed because its 3am... I don't produce beats, I rap but coming from someone like me who spends a shit load of time trying to find beats on youtube because most suck ass... Yes this beat is good and better than 85% of the ones I have to browse through on youtube.

There is nothing more annoying then clicking on beats on youtube that say shit like "Banger" and it turns out some shit beat.
As a rapper I would get on the beat with no prob, I say that because I would assume most other rappers in real life would use the beat, its better than alot of other beats I hear on youtube.

And this beat is extrememly easy to think of rhymes with [I personally like beats that make me think quicker] I could come up with lines instantly with this beat and not shit ones either.

Four Four Fifths Crimson Trace, bring the Heatas-Through
with two red dots on your face, You's a Pika-Chew
Mr who I'll Leak Ya Crew while the po-lice is Creepin You
Its not the PickerUpper when my IntraTec is Sweapin You
I'll Cap ya Coat and Slap a Scope you see the sig ya Ass Is Toast
cause when I bring my busters out, you get turned into Casper's Ghost <----- shit sonnnn I think I should write that down

I would merk this

Ez peezy should not take more than 1 minute per bar

Last edited:
wow man, first time I listen I think it need more of lxads or sth like string as You said but then repeat and it's perfect for me. One thing more - some1 vocal.

Sup Tommy, I'm here returning the love. You know those 2 sections where you muted the drums.. I would probably automate a low pass filter to it, to make the changes so they won't be repetitive. Nevertheless it's a nice beat going on there. Not sure if more strings would do justice since you already have it layered with the bell. I can imagine having a lead with portamento on would definitely make it sound tighter. Good work though keep it up.

Great feedback.....Wheres your beat at???

I don't actually have any beats I think are good enough to let people listen to. Ha. I just started making beats like 10 months ago but I've always been musically inclined. Other than being too repetitive, this beat is really good. The only thing I didn't like about it was the hi-hats. That 808 bass is banging though and I really like the sound you use for the lead. I didn't give too much feedback before because I was listening on my phone but I'm liking it on my Yamaha HS8's.

I don't actually have any beats I think are good enough to let people listen to. Ha. I just started making beats like 10 months ago but I've always been musically inclined. Other than being too repetitive, this beat is really good. The only thing I didn't like about it was the hi-hats. That 808 bass is banging though and I really like the sound you use for the lead. I didn't give too much feedback before because I was listening on my phone but I'm liking it on my Yamaha HS8's.

Thanks man, ya i was like damn lemme see what his beat sounds like ! i was ready to go in on you lol nah but thanks

Back