You Don't Know. (Feedback Returned)

Stanzah

Heres my new upload, check it out.

Flipped Alicia Keys - You Don't Know my Name.

Will return any feedback just drop links to your FP Post.
Thanks

Last edited:
The beat itself is well mixed and sounds good but because you added the vocals, it took it to the next level. I don't see anything wrong with this. Keep it up.

I like it. its something I would use when working out or at work, it gives a nice soothing vibe.

The claps are a little too low, and the kick could use a little more "Fatness" to it, but its a good track

Damn FP, you've got better at leaving feedback, I guess that's the new forum structure.

I've returned all the feedback given. Thanks for listening everybody.

Whats good Stanzah! I dont remember if it was you exactly but I think I've heard a flip from you before and it was great. If that was you, I'm glad you're still on your A game bro. If not, then this is nonetheless a great track. I can tell you put effort into the mix. Everything is crisp and flows well together. Keep up the work man. I especially like the ending bro.

You've reviewed one of my tracks before, so here's my very first one. I've reworked it. It's not mastered yet though, and for some reason the quality is really bad on SoundCloud (or I dont know the best way to compress it for SoundCloud, or a combination of both), so I provided a download option for hte track too. Thanks again bro, and keep them beats pumpin!

Nice flip, very original and sounded tight. The drums felt a little weak, but then again that could just be me.

I just posted my first sample if you wouldn't mind reviewing it, its in sig

Nice flip, very original and sounded tight. The drums felt a little weak, but then again that could just be me.

I just posted my first sample if you wouldn't mind reviewing it, its in sig

Check this. Melody was nice, and the use of vocal samples was a nice touch, but i felt like the mix was lacking slightly, the keys felt abit muffled and the drums wernt as impactful as i thought they could of been.
Keep it up.

Back