Wiz Khalifa X Currensy Type Beat With Free Download Link (Best Beat On The Board)

SwagProductionz

@SlurRty on Twitter
I call it higher then 3000 feet... Made it around the same time Wiz Khalifa - The Bluff came out... Enjoy

Download link is in description of beat

nice, i like the stereo effect u got going on....drums are pretty solid, but i feel u could work on some eqing on ur sounds...id adjust some of them too (volume wise)...ur background soounds seem to be a bit high, not much, just a lil..the bass u got going around 2:22 seems to be clipping a lil...keep at it tho, sounds kewl

Really well-made, I like the different textures you made with all sounds, maybe those drums lack of some punch.

Even non my style, nice stuff ;)

Haha, controversial thread title! Beat is dope, really could see them on this track. Very mellow and spacey....though that sub isn't sticking out as much as I'd like it to be.

Yea thats what i was going for. I didnt want it to sound like a standard hip hop track. I wanted to bring in some EDM vibes to it but, keep the backbone in the hip hop realm.

I love the sounds and arrangement. I think some of the volumes and EQ could use adjusting, I here the clicking in the begginning.

nice beat, super clean mix, maybe i would like a little more power on the kick.... but other then that, i like it, nice work

Mix is nice man, but doesn't really break any barriers. I know these kind of beats are meant to be simplistic and "chill" but I feel you could've added a lot more. Sure I've reviewed your tracks before, you have a nice choice in sounds but like I said, needs more development. Other than that, well fitting drums and a clean mix!

Back